Complaining and whining

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
And yet it's always a transaction. It's just the way it works. A man fucks a woman, not the other way around. Women are passive and WAIT for a man to come up and TRY to pick up a VAGINA and further.....This is our nature.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And yet it's always a transaction. It's just the way it works. A man fucks a woman, not the other way around. Women are passive and WAIT for a man to come up and TRY to pick up a VAGINA and further.....This is our nature.
Again... your opinion.

Not my experience... I have had women approach me and I've approached women.

There are men that women want to fuck so they approach them, there are men that women want to fuck but prefer men to approach them, and there are men that women do not want to fuck so they stay the fuck away while praying that the men don't come near them.

If you haven't had the first and very little success in the second, then you are probably that third kind of man.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
haven't had the first and very little success in the second, then you are probably that third kind of man.
I like your passive aggression. But yes, you're right, not everything is so clear, but basically everything is as I said. Of course, it also depends on the country.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I like your passive aggression. But yes, you're right, not everything is so clear, but basically everything is as I said. Of course, it also depends on the country.
I will admit that post of mine did have passive aggressive tones - but also it is quite blunt and honest.

As for the "depending on the country" - there is truth to that as well. If you want to go down the patriarchal hegemonic reason why in some countries women are relegated to subordinate roles and must wait for men to make the first move in a relationship (whether it be one night or a lifetime commitment)... we could (though I think you know exactly the reason why but are either reluctant to agree or do not have the motivation because it removes the trolling tone of your thread). However, the short and curlies of the reason is that because those countries have strong machismo or masculine-dominate cultures, women are not allowed to take initiative or are severely judged when they attempt to do so - even to the point of ostracization and physical abuse.

As for the tone of this thread... it is very much:
1720339176902.png

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I will admit that post of mine did have passive aggressive tones - but also it is quite blunt and honest.

As for the "depending on the country" - there is truth to that as well. If you want to go down the patriarchal hegemonic reason why in some countries women are relegated to subordinate roles and must wait for men to make the first move in a relationship (whether it be one night or a lifetime commitment)... we could (though I think you know exactly the reason why but are either reluctant to agree or do not have the motivation because it removes the trolling tone of your thread). However, the short and curlies of the reason is that because those countries have strong machismo or masculine-dominate cultures, women are not allowed to take initiative or are severely judged when they attempt to do so - even to the point of ostracization and physical abuse.

As for the tone of this thread... it is very much:
View attachment 3807082
Okay, the thread wasn't created to solve the problem because I don't really consider it a problem. The name of the thread complaining and whining. That's exactly how it is. also, I will not hide that there is some kind of solution and I will get it, but it is not there. So I just want to know your position. How would you like it to be? I suspect you're in favor of mythical equality.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Women are passive and WAIT for a man to come up and TRY to pick up a VAGINA and further.....This is our nature.
Most women. Enough that one of my fetishes is when a woman is the aggressor in a seduction, sex, whatever. I've spent fifty damn years as the instigator of damn near everything and that leaves me fantasizing about those rare times that the women approached me, tried to seduce me. Best memories ever.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Well, now you're a "sugar daddy" or whatever you call it when a middle-aged man is rich and "feeds" young girls fools.
Enjoy it!
This seems to have been brought up a lot lately, but transactional sex does nothing for me...other than sex, heh. I may as well be speaking into a void on this one given where I'm saying this, but sex with a woman I've picked up, or that has picked me up, is better than sex with someone who's there for their payout. Sure, that's probably just me, but I've been in every situation mentioned here multiple times and the mental part of it plays a big role in how good everything is.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
This seems to have been brought up a lot lately, but transactional sex does nothing for me...other than sex, heh. I may as well be speaking into a void on this one given where I'm saying this, but sex with a woman I've picked up, or that has picked me up, is better than sex with someone who's there for their payout. Sure, that's probably just me, but I've been in every situation mentioned here multiple times and the mental part of it plays a big role in how good everything is.
I don't know, you probably have the right to WANT MORE than to take what they give. You're sugar daddy. So I don't understand the problems of the Rich.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I don't know, you probably have the right to WANT MORE than to take what they give. You're sugar daddy. So I don't understand the problems of the Rich.
Not sure why you'd think I'm a sugar daddy. I mean, I probably could be if I wanted to ruin my marriage, but I don't...so.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
And I believe that every middle-aged man should become a sugar daddy, just as women should become a milf.