Complete Diffeo Tutorial for Getting Everything into Blender?

DiffeoBlenderNoob

Jul 20, 2024
Hey everybody. I'm looking for a complete tutorial, or any advice you have, about getting my character into Blender completely. I looked in "tools and tutorials" on this site and didn't see anything. It's also kinda hard to find a good tutorial on Youtube bc of the NSFW thing.

I know my way around Daz pretty well, but I'm at a level where I'm barely able to navigate the viewport with Blender. I don't know shit from shinola.

So we're on Diffeo 1.7. It appears as though things are a different from 1.6. Things look a little different in the tutorials that are 1.6-based, so I'm getting lost with all the tutorials on 1.6.

My current goal is to get my characters into Blender from Daz with the rigging done, the anatomy with ability to open and close and bend whatever, and the ability to manipulate stuff in the most efficient and effective way possible. Basically everything I can do in Daz as far as the characters translated to Blender is what I need to know before it's worth it to invest serious time. Step by step.

Everybody says you have to go full stop into Blender, but I want to start with getting my characters completely there before I learn how to animate the donut and the monkey, ya know? There's no point in making the switch otherwise.

Does anyone have a very specific resource for doing this? (I don't need to fuck with textures or anything else atm.) Daz, NSFW, New Gens (or GP) for women, and Dicktator for dudes into Blender, latest version of Diffeo. All of the standard adult shit I can do in Daz translated to Blender is the goal. Or, if you've got alternatives for anatomy with my Daz creations, I'm game.

Thanks in advance.