Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I won't bother with MNG since it's kinetic.

I liked Moonripple Lake. But a few things stand out to me. - I think the pace is a little too quick, MC went from 0 to 100 on what he wanted his gf to do. I don't need a slow burn but I think it follows a pattern of quite a few NTS games and accelerates too quickly. I also think it needs more choices. Also the beach scene with the bully was a little overdone, IMO. I could have done without the non-consensual stuff that happens to the gf. But I think for AI graphics it is done quite well. It's the first AI AVN I have felt was worth playing.

As for the permission thing you mention, I much prefer it this way. To have a good open relationship, you need to have open communication. She did do something with the cop near the end without checking with him beforehand. More of something like that would be ok. You also get a choice on having her do something with Skeeter without the MC knowing.
I think the problem with the pace (which I still think is ok personally), is how a bit reluctant she seems at first to do wild stuff.
Regarding my issue, it's not just asking for permission (even if I find it repetitive honestly). It's how everything is made only to fit mc's needs. For example it's mentioned a bit too much to my taste how what excites her is... the fact mc is excited. I prefer when the girl already knows she enjoys that stuff herself, but still respects her relationship thus the mc. A balance between those aspects. But you're right to a degree. In particular 2 things:
1. it's indeed not really so prevalent in Moonlike Ripple, I'm just complaining for very little here because I've seen worse of that trend in other games.
2. I'm in the minority anyway (at least in the nts thread). I sometimes like being on a fine line just before ntr, without reaching it. I like the thrill of being on edge in games, even doubting sometimes. Not controlling everything, being surprised.

That being said, that cop probably didn't do much, she mentioned she exagerated the story to make more exciting for mc.
But I forgot Skeeter yeah, even if she just let it happen in the heat of the moment.

Last edited:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I think the problem with the pace (which I still think is ok personally), is how a bit reluctant she seems at first to do wild stuff.
Regarding my issue, it's not just permission (even if I find it repetitive honestly). It's how everything is made only to fit mc's needs. For example it's mentioned a bit too much to my taste how what excites her is... the fact mc is excited. I prefer when the girl already knows she enjoys that stuff herself, but still respects her relationship thus the mc. A balance between those aspects. But you're right to a degree. In particular 2 things:
1. it's indeed not really so prevalent in Moonlike Ripple, I'm just complaining for very little here because I've seen worse of that trend in other games.
2. I'm in the minority anyway (at least in the nts thread). I sometimes like being on the line just before ntr, without reaching it. I like the thrill of being on edge in games, even doubting sometimes. Not controlling everything, being surprised. Stuff like that, spicy but still just fun.

That being said, that cop probably didn't do much, she mentioned she exagerated the story to make more exciting for mc.
But I forgot Skeeter yeah, even if it was in the heat of the moment.
Fair enough, obviously everyone has their own preferences. I think maybe having her be excited by what makes MC excited can evolve, so that over time she learns more of what excites her personally, not just what MC wants. I think that would be a good balance.

My problem with the pace is one day MC wants her to tease the movers with a wet t-shirt and then suddenly he wants her to expose her whole body to everyone, to french kiss Trevor, wants her to sit on the face of homeless guy, etc. I mean this happens over the span of what? Two days? Just seems to fast for me. Spread it out more. Anyway, that's just me.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's out the new update of Living with Temptation American Sunset:

LWT American sunset (for testing, since it's just released may contain bugs!)
PC
:
PC compressed (avif/AV1 so not recommended on slow PC):

Mac: (not tested, use at ur own risk, don't ping me if it doesn't work for u, plz don't ask me for compressed):
P.S. Some links may die after some time so just use other mirrors in this case, don't need to ask me for reupload. I upload 1st to approved by forum rules servers where I have max upload speed, any other approved host takes ages to upload from my location so don't expect other link mirrors! Best you can do to is to report this post as new update and wait until some uploader would add the game to OP with new file hosts.
Gallery unlocker (may not unlock 100%, don't ping me about problems since I'm not dev of it)

There is the continuation and the ending of the cuckold path (only 1 scene), and the continuation and the ending of the Las Vegas swingers path (3 scenes with a final gangbang for Tracey if you let it)... so the best in my opinion is the swingers one, but you can try both of them!

TheDisgracedOne

Aug 6, 2017
No matter how great an AI generated image can be, it can't be as good as real drawn art, what I hope for is the use of AI to improve and speed up 2D game production (most quality drawn 2D games never get finished because of this), the AI would be more like an assistant rather than doing 100% of the art.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
No matter how great an AI generated image can be, it can't be as good as real drawn art, what I hope for is the use of AI to improve and speed up 2D game production (most quality drawn 2D games never get finished because of this), the AI would be more like an assistant rather than doing 100% of the art.
Kudos for your Deliverance sign!

Reactions: TheDisgracedOne

Fanrunia

Jun 15, 2024
But I can't deny that compared to Moonripple Lake, the story is less intriguing (and the writing is basic), and it remains a kinetic novel thus without choices.
I don't mind the kinetic nature. There are too many projects with too many routes that spread the writer with too much to do between releases. 1 route allows for more frequent updates.

Reactions: littleme

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
One thing though, and I wonder if I'm the only one like that, but sometimes in those fully nts game (no ntr) I'm a bit exasperated by how overly safe the game tries to be. With the girlfriend repeating all the time she only does it because of the MC, blablabla (even if it's not as bad as in Blurring the Walls here). I mean, yes we often don't want a depressing ntr, but this is the opposite extreme, there has to be a balance somewhere. I want spicy stuff in my hgames, I want the girl to do it for herself first, even if it's good if she takes into consideration the opinion of her bf too, to an extent. Even if she's faithful she doesn't have to be simply a doll doing stuff only to please the mc, and the only thing that arouses her doesn't have to be to arouse the mc. I like edgy situations, when you don't know fully what the fmc think all the time, when you see she also has desires on her own. The fun part is to find a compromise in all that.
You are not alone. I ended up dropping some otherwise pretty great NTS games because the excessive, repeated reassurances started to grate on my nerves. It just felt a tad patronizing. Like, if I were in the husband's shoes, I'd certainly like some reassurance that my wife isn't abandoning me, but I'd get pissed off after a while if she thought I needed her to do it constantly. I mean, just how fragile do you think I am, wife? That said, I can't put the blame on the developers on that matter; the threshold of how much reassurance is enough, too much or too little vary wildly between people, and even between different points of a person's life (I know at least one ex of mine who needed constant reassurance back when she was coping with severe social anxiety, but would get annoyed pretty rapidly if she got the same now.), so I don't think there's really a right answer to how much they should include. They'd alienate one group or another no matter what they did.

And the lack of female agency is something I agree with you on as well. It's hard to enjoy a female lead who acts entirely like a vessel for her partner's will. Even if the entire point of the story was her becoming a sex slave for her partner, the tension between her needs/wants and her submission to her partner would have been half the fun; and in stories where this is not the case, it makes for an even worse end result where my preferences are concerned.

How far has Moonripple Lake gotten by the way? I've been meaning to try it, but I've been putting it off until it has a decent bit of content.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
How far has Moonripple Lake gotten by the way? I've been meaning to try it, but I've been putting it off until it has a decent bit of content.
munripple is fun game (y)To me it strikes a nice balance between the loving yet wild girlfriend. Vi in MNGF is like Suzie with the vulgarity dial turned up, but she also feels 'safer'.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You are not alone. I ended up dropping some otherwise pretty great NTS games because the excessive, repeated reassurances started to grate on my nerves. It just felt a tad patronizing. Like, if I were in the husband's shoes, I'd certainly like some reassurance that my wife isn't abandoning me, but I'd get pissed off after a while if she thought I needed her to do it constantly. I mean, just how fragile do you think I am, wife? That said, I can't put the blame on the developers on that matter; the threshold of how much reassurance is enough, too much or too little vary wildly between people, and even between different points of a person's life (I know at least one ex of mine who needed constant reassurance back when she was coping with severe social anxiety, but would get annoyed pretty rapidly if she got the same now.), so I don't think there's really a right answer to how much they should include. They'd alienate one group or another no matter what they did.

And the lack of female agency is something I agree with you on as well. It's hard to enjoy a female lead who acts entirely like a vessel for her partner's will. Even if the entire point of the story was her becoming a sex slave for her partner, the tension between her needs/wants and her submission to her partner would have been half the fun; and in stories where this is not the case, it makes for an even worse end result where my preferences are concerned.

I like having open communication between MC and gf/wife but I agree it's hard to find a good balance. I'm fine if she does stuff that we have already agreed is ok to do beforehand but I also like to be there when most things are happening. I play these games for sharing/swinging/hotwife aspects not cheating.

I agree with Pr0GamerJohnny pretty much. MRL is good so far. Really good graphics. My only two points are - It could use a few more choices and for me, the pace is a little on the fast side. A lot happens in two days.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019

Regarding the right answer, it's indeed questionable if there's one, but I guess choices could be the key. But as someone pointed out, choices also come with a bunch of downsides (for the dev mainly), as it means a lot more work and ultimately longer projects which sometimes, never finish. It can also lead to masterpieces though.

Anyway I think you can play Moonripple Lake, it's fun and I think there's a decent amount of content depending on what you mean by that. It's still the beginning but some scenes are already pretty hot.

uwu78979

Nov 14, 2021
i need help to find a game... (my native language is not English)

it was about a goth wife, you could invite your black friend home and you could choose ntr and nts route (the NTR scene was of the wife chatting with your friend).

Then the wife got a job in an office and was harassed in the office by her boss. (the scene with the boss was her sending him videos of her dancing and the last scene was her in sexy clothes in the office).

The game was RPGM but the sex parts were 3D.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
Looks like the release date for has been decided.
Coming out next week on 8th November
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably another "wife reporting" shit with the useless micropenis MC and thick dick arrogant bulls. The NTR cancer trying to mimic a NTS.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Probably another "wife reporting" shit with the useless micropenis MC and thick dick arrogant bulls. The NTR cancer trying to mimic a NTS.
bro lol u can even tell, just by that pic alone; that's a very ntr-ish pic.

Before someone disagrees; not because he's just watching-it's the way he's watching. Skulking, feebily sneaking behind the door.

Reactions: sagerock820

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
bro lol u can even tell, just by that pic alone; that's a very ntr-ish pic.

Before someone disagrees; not because he's just watching-it's the way he's watching. Skulking, feebily sneaking behind the door.
I played a lot games and from my experience, all of them are more or less similar to each other. And for me it looks like id said before. P.S. the husband has infected some kind of virus and will die if someone does not fuck his wife. After reading the brief summary, it becomes clear, as I said, this is the "wife's report" shit

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote