Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i definitely think it's a bad idea to push for NTR/sharing in vanilla/harem games that dont have it already as part of the fundamental game, especially if the dev isnt into such a kink or doesnt have experience with writing for it. the only thing you'll gain from that is a couple of insanely mid scenes, in a sea of all sorts of unrelated scenes, that you will just forget about
its better then nothing as you see there's huge lack of NTRS game plus having sharing scene in not NTR main game is even better than game that has sharing as the main theme of the story

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
(1,859) VN - Ren'Py - Girlfriend [v0.58] [By Paola] | F95zone

In the new update (v0.78, not yet on the forum) there is a very spicy cuckold scene about MC and FMC, and it's more to come in the next update!
Yah sadly it got interrupted.

The thing is they keep hinting at it, but it never come to fruition it's so frustrating, it's been like this for months now.
I wouldnt hold my breath.... on one hand it's clear the dev is on that wavelength based on the group survey in game, but as far as actual implementation goes there's been very little; and what has been has trended towards ntr or bdsm.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Yah sadly it got interrupted.

I wouldnt hold my breath.... on one hand it's clear the dev is on that wavelength based on the group survey in game, but as far as actual implementation goes there's been very little; and what has been has trended towards ntr or bdsm.
this game had the perfect setup for sharing content but it never did , we had the set up on how you want your relationship with the girl and when i played it i was like i bet sharing content will come by i played and played to find nothing ..

• Sad
Reactions: Back

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
So, how good sharing in this game (Starmaker Story)? Can we like become cameraman while shooting girls have sex with someone else? I played a little, the game is grindy, but very interesting and beautiful.
Yeah its still a little buggy right now but if you get lucky or just wait untill some of it gets patched then its not bad. (you can get softlocked sometimes and the saving system is trash)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and Axel34

doregreat

May 3, 2017
Yeah its still a little buggy right now but if you get lucky or just wait untill some of it gets patched then its not bad. (you can get softlocked sometimes and the saving system is trash)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Played this one, it has
1. Sharing with Dad and brother
2. Sharing with a fan Ken. ( You get to fuck his Mom and share her with him too )
3. Gangbang with fans at a convention.

The other girls cal be shared too, like the fashion lady in mall.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
New Alterier sakura Netorase out sypnosis is MC met heroine in college and fell in love with her due to her great personality and talent etc etc , eventually they got married and as the more he thinks about how good she is and how happy should be the more he feels bad or sad that maybe his not worthy of her that maybe some one else would make herfeel better that he developed a cuck/netorase fetish, heroine finds out and for mc she asked her if he wants her to try cheating sex/sleeping with other people

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
New Alterier sakura Netorase out sypnosis is MC met heroine in college and fell in love with her due to her great personality and talent etc etc , eventually they got married and as the more he thinks about how good she is and how happy should be the more he feels bad or sad that maybe his not worthy of her that maybe some one else would make herfeel better that he developed a cuck/netorase fetish, heroine finds out and for mc she asked her if he wants her to try cheating sex/sleeping with other people
Thanks for informing us, i found it for download here:

Ill try it with an auto-translator later, but im not that excited. I feel like AS has gone down in quality over the years and a lot of reused storylines.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and rgnar62

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Thanks for informing us, i found it for download here:

Ill try it with an auto-translator later, but im not that excited. I feel like AS has gone down in quality over the years and a lot of reused storylines.
I strongly encourage you to try it! The wife actually enjoys cuckolding her husband to the point that she CAN get addicted to it and end up neglecting her hubby. Of course, its all still netorase. There is no breakup or divorce or true mistreatment. The bad ending is more like, things got out of hand and her primary sex partner is no longer hubby. Of course in the good ending you can avoid that and establish healthy netorase. Ah I'm a bit bad at explaining. Anyways, its much better than recent Atelier Sakura games and they seem to be returning to what people want.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
how happy should be the more he feels bad or sad that maybe his not worthy of her that maybe some one else would make herfeel better that he developed a netorase fetish.
Not a fan of insecurity or inadequacy being the reason you engage in this.
I strongly encourage you to try it! The wife actually enjoys cuckolding her husband to the point that she CAN get addicted to it and end up neglecting her hubby. Of course, its all still netorase. There is no breakup or divorce or true mistreatment. The bad ending is more like, things got out of hand and her primary sex partner is no longer hubby. Of course in the good ending you can avoid that and establish healthy netorase. Ah I'm a bit bad at explaining. Anyways, its much better than recent Atelier Sakura games and they seem to be returning to what people want.
Disagree. They are getting worse with the whole MC's being bad at sex and such being the reason they do NTS. Your description makes it sound worse. Definitely not a pure NTS game.

Reactions: lindisfarne

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Not a fan of insecurity or inadequacy being the reason you engage in this.

Disagree. They are getting worse with the whole MC's being bad at sex and such being the reason they do NTS. Your description makes it sound worse. Definitely not a pure NTS game.
I have to disagree. I don't believe Atelier Sakura is beyond saving. They're just like Acerola; they don't innovate as much but they're still valid.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Played this one, it has
1. Sharing with Dad and brother
2. Sharing with a fan Ken. ( You get to fuck his Mom and share her with him too )
3. Gangbang with fans at a convention.

The other girls cal be shared too, like the fashion lady in mall.
all other girls can be shared ? can you get gf and share her and ignore the incest ?

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
This actually makes it sound like the opposite of what im looking for in netorase: a woman becoming a slave to cocklust. To me, NTS vs NTR isn't just the husband/boyfriend accepting or allowing the activity to happen. There is a mindset at play, its more mental than just the focus on physical acceptance. You need to be secure that your partner is still fully comited to you at the end of the day, you are ultimately putting faith in her to adhere to rules and boundaries that are set up. The issue comes up where there is that feeling of risk or that she might lose control, sure. But the second the content dips into that, and she ACTUALLY loses control and starts putting either her partner, or her pleasure over you it starts dipping hard into more NTR territory.
This is why I think early Indecent Wife Hana was so good - it's like the writer knew this was an important aspect, and while later on you could see Hana manipulating both the MC and Yuma in her words and actions, it still came off that she was orchestrating things to make her husbands heart race and make him doubt, while at the same time still maintaining her sense of control of herself and the situation. Granted thats changed over time, but that entire back and forth is what the perfect NTS dynamic looks like to me. The second they start losing control is when it starts making a hard left turn from NTS. This is just one random online gooner's interpretation and preference though, so take that as you will.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote