[R>Writer] Share [COMPLETED] 3D artist looking for writer/partner to make a game

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
About Me:
Hi, I'm GGAdams, I'm 3D creator and hobbyist using Honey Select 2. I grew an audience with my art and content I create for the community. I focus on visuals, character designs, and maps.

Some of my work:
HS2_2024-01-31-02-14-01-230.png HS2_2024-02-23-02-13-49-272.png HS2_2023-02-01-00-45-43-575.png
HS2_2023-09-07-18-16-08-469.png HS2_2023-11-15-05-38-37-285.png HS2_2023-09-23-05-34-02-735.png
HS2_2022-09-13-03-26-43-837.png HS2_2022-06-30-02-58-05-905.png cinematic dialogue render 5.png

What is the project:
I'm looking for a writer to work with for deep collaboration on a fantasy project that can lead to Isekai stories. I want to make first inspiring stories with a focus on characters and the world. There is already some work done on the world and characters to take into account while a lot can evolve for narrative purposes. The lewds is just an excuse to make people interested in it, but it must be good too. the scope and type of the project will depend of what we discuss and want to do.

Synopsis:
The concept of my project is based on isekai tropes of 2 worlds, one fantasy, one modern, that meet each others. The key point is that magic come from an element unique in the fantasy world. Through times, the 2 worlds where once in peace and communicated, sharing knowledges, until an event made them stopped communicating and forbidden all travels between the two worlds. Since the Agency, a secret organisation in our world, protects the magic secrets, until some recent events. While there is 2 worlds, the stories don't need to be about that at first, it's more to have something to build upon for future stories. This is the premise of the world I worked on.

The stories would focus on individuals on each worlds, the fantasy and our modern world.

Goals:
My goal is to tell different types of stories, making parody and satire of fantasy and isekai tropes, modern or not, while having engaging world and stories and appealing and diverse characters. I want to have a well enough defined world build upon and give exciting possibilities. I want to start making stories as soon as I can now that I have a new powerful setup.

Looking for:
Writer, worldbuilders, game designer
Looking for someone that wants to tell stories, have a similar frustration of the isekai tropes. I want to go back and forth on ideas and regularly. I'm looking for someone that can invest a lot of time and would be their main project. Better if you have experiences making or playing games, used to write dialogues and characters.

Why recruiting:
My issue working on that project is that I can do art, I can make some basic games, but while I have some ideas and concepts, I don't have one specific story or game, so I think that by working with someone with the skills I lack, we can make something exciting.

Employment Type:
Revenue share, to discuss.

I invite you to reach to me directly on discord if you're interested, here is my ID : #ggadams

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Does it have to be dual world isekai? Can it be a world where you collect hot human monsters and make them fight for your amusement? Because if so I might have just the thing. Only thing I haven't figured out yet is how the monster types interact with each other. Otherwise it's a pretty extensive GDD for what I call Hothumon.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Does it have to be dual world isekai? Can it be a world where you collect hot human monsters and make them fight for your amusement? Because if so I might have just the thing. Only thing I haven't figured out yet is how the monster types interact with each other. Otherwise it's a pretty extensive GDD for what I call Hothumon.
Not really a theme I worked on my project so I think I may not be the right fit for your project! You can still reach out to me on discord if you want to discuss about further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zemax

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Sent a friend request, now waiting on you to say yes. Name on Discord is also wariodude128 with a Wario trollface.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
GGAdams That's some very nice character design you've done here, good luck with your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GGAdams