Computer Privacy

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Thank you for the advice i'll look this one if VM solution fail.
VM is good if you want to keep the game files and not delete everything each time. With a sanbox you can simply put the game on a USB drive, launch it in the sanbox, then when you quit you can export the saves in the USB key, if you want, then delete the sandbox you create. You'll still have the USB with all the save files but no traces of the game on the PC.
I also keep all the games on an external drive just to save space, then use them only inside a sanbox for safety reasons.

With a VM you can save and keep the virtual file, because recreating everytime a virtual machine to play a game is quite annoying. This solution will take you a lot more drive space.

asdfghq

Apr 12, 2017
VM is good if you want to keep the game files and not delete everything each time. With a sanbox you can simply put the game on a USB drive, launch it in the sanbox, then when you quit you can export the saves in the USB key, if you want, then delete the sandbox you create. You'll still have the USB with all the save files but no traces of the game on the PC.
I also keep all the games on an external drive just to save space, then use them only inside a sanbox for safety reasons.

With a VM you can save and keep the virtual file, because recreating everytime a virtual machine to play a game is quite annoying. This solution will take you a lot more drive space.
I just dont want to see or able to access the files actually, idc about file is there or not :D So VM is the best solution but performance was the issue. And recreating VM everytime would be really hard like you said.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
VM is good if you want to keep the game files and not delete everything each time. With a sanbox you can simply put the game on a USB drive, launch it in the sanbox, then when you quit you can export the saves in the USB key, if you want, then delete the sandbox you create.
Sandboxie is a vm... You can do exactly the same with any other virtual machine btw.