lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
It seems sad that all the 0.12 content is just… gone. Makes me think the game should’ve been left and a new game started. I really hope all that missing content will be re-skinned and added back to the game to make it feel less like starting from square 1 after so long.
They appear to be doing just so. Fun fact, the old content is still in the game but it is un-accessible. You could easily extract all image and gif parts by unpacking it with any flash unpacker. Now that I've said that I expect the devs to purge the old stuff.

Ryzoslaw

Sep 23, 2018
heres the link to the 1$ version of 0.14 BETA 2 folder on MEGA, both exe and sfw

Reactions: smurfdurf

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
All our old content and even old versions can be found on Newgrounds nothing has been lost :)

We even have the very first version still up lol
Do you guys plan on having scenes with Vanilla? C'mon, she's the sexiest character in the game!

Reactions: JHlevi94

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
should we keep using those images as promos for the game (or even call it poke-con?) the game was straight up rebooted to not feature any nintento-based characters.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

halluva

May 18, 2017
should we keep using those images as promos for the game (or even call it poke-con?) the game was straight up rebooted to not feature any nintento-based characters.
Wait I think I'm out of the loop (I haven't played since around when they added a dinosaur park for some reason) Are they getting rid of all the Pokemon stuff for copyright reasons?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Wait I think I'm out of the loop (I haven't played since around when they added a dinosaur park for some reason) Are they getting rid of all the Pokemon stuff for copyright reasons?
they straight up remade the game: the locations, characters and story now avoid anything that could be linked directly to pokemon, as such the game needed to virtually be remade from scratch (most of the cosplayers like Carmen or Ivy have not made an appearence yet in the game or are relegated to battle echoes npc's without any dialogue)... kinda sad.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
all the pokemon stuff is gone now and the whole story is being redone, i cant remember if it was due to nintendo themselves or if other projects were being hit with copyright at the time. havent played in a long time but the entire game is basically starting from scratch again with all the old areas and characters (except the good old big titty shop keeper and your witch partner) being completely removed though i imagine they will be brought back without the poke cosplay, there was very little in last i played and it wasnt really worth playing but the new combat was pretty fuckin good

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really like this art style, and the game was fun once. I'm guessing with the soft reboot we are still far away from the game being complete? :unsure:

Kampank

Jan 28, 2019
Full save
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how you use it

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This game is too hard wtf? Did I really need to grind that much? For real...
There are 2 types of damage, and each monster is susceptible to one of them. You should use attacks of that type against that kind of enemy to make it way easier
Magic: Cassandra, Eva, Lola and Jacklyn
Physical: Haley, Mapla

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes