BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
How do you, or can you, free the cursed girls? Is that not in the new version? After defeating all of the Camo's I'm just running around one-shotting everything. Can't get in the convention center, can't get in the cabin.

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
How do you, or can you, free the cursed girls? Is that not in the new version? After defeating all of the Camo's I'm just running around one-shotting everything. Can't get in the convention center, can't get in the cabin.
Never mind...found a path I hadn't seen before.

JuanCena

Nov 25, 2020
So, I completed the Phoebe Echo Chamber no problem (just stocked up on the yellow candies and health candies between rooms, and just loaded up on three yellows before the boss fights like the gangster and the final boss of the chamber. Anyway, when I was back in the normal world, I went back into the echo chamber, and now have no way out. I've unlocked every phoebe costume, etc. But I'm still just stuck in there with no way out. Anybody know how to get out a second time?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
yes but to get out you halve to go back to the pipe to get out
I believe JuanCena is talking about the fact that you can leave Phoebe's world via the pipe the first time around, but if you go back a second time to grind XP or money, well, you're stuck there.

SomeFallenGuy

Aug 25, 2018
So, I completed the Phoebe Echo Chamber no problem (just stocked up on the yellow candies and health candies between rooms, and just loaded up on three yellows before the boss fights like the gangster and the final boss of the chamber. Anyway, when I was back in the normal world, I went back into the echo chamber, and now have no way out. I've unlocked every phoebe costume, etc. But I'm still just stuck in there with no way out. Anybody know how to get out a second time?
I believe you not accept Phoebe's offer to have one more tournament. go all the way but this time go talk with Phoebe instead on Healing Spa Room to keep Gangster fight untouched.
Because yes, me too, and now stuck on her world. Lmao

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
It wasn't obvious but I was able to get back out by clicking on the healing fountain (not the attendant) to get back into the pipe room. Not sure if it's the same thing you're seeing though

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes