DevTrav

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
The non-beta version is now out! And here is a mega link

This new version adds Tifer the fighter cosplayer as well as a butt ton of finished CGs for all the story scenes in the new phoebe dungeon.

Reactions: M1K3_0

deltus

Sep 22, 2019
Hey! I think there's a bug in gambler phoebe's reward thumbnail in the cosplayer compendium. It is displaying raver phoebe's thumbnail instead, but if you click on it the reward shown is the correct one. I'm playing the version posted in this thread a few days ago by DevTrav.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
The non-beta version is now out! And here is a mega link Mega

This new version adds Tifer the fighter cosplayer as well as a butt ton of finished CGs for all the story scenes in the new phoebe dungeon.
where is tifer?

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
The non-beta version is now out! And here is a mega link Mega

Just giving a warning and notifying this bug.
After the PONR of this update, most of my saves became more than twice as long, but it in of itself isn't a major problem, the catch is that this kind of save seems to be a buggy mess when you load it and play from there, so it becomes unplayable and you have to backtrack from your last "normal" save.
Keep up the good work and thanks for the update!

Last edited:

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
I have just about no clue if that is the real Cuddlepit or not

anyways here is the $10 versions

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
i start the game and it works until mc gets out of the trash, then the game keeps runing but i cant advance the text, no mather what i try...

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes