Feb 22, 2020
kina confused what happened, but get the gist of it on what happened, i think both game needed to be separated by tittle or anything to avoid confusion
There is no seperation... The game you see on the screenshots is no longer available due to copyright things...
But if you want i can provide you the almost last version of the old game (v0.1155).
Fortunatly i kept the old one.

Feb 22, 2020
Its not working cause it is too short, that's what the game says...
100% story + all figurines
ps.: i added you some extra money :)
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zackFlame

Jul 21, 2017
There is no seperation... The game you see on the screenshots is no longer available due to copyright things...
But if you want i can provide you the almost last version of the old game (v0.1155).
Fortunatly i kept the old one.
Can you send it to me, or were you only offering it to them?

livefreelol

Dec 14, 2017
For anyone using Cheat Engine: The values are 4 byte done by taking the value, adding 0.75, and then multiplying by 8
e.g. 300 HP translates to 300.75*8 which is 2406
you open the cheat engine
pick a process
right click on the value type bar and choose "define new custom type auto assembler"
insert this code:
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db 'Flash *8 type',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an nteger (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);

//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.

ConvertRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push ecx
mov ecx,[ebp+8]
[/32-bit]

//at this point ecx contains the address where the bytes are stored

//put the bytes into the eax register
mov eax,[ecx] //second fun fact, addressing with 32-bit registers doesn't work in 64-bit, it becomes a 64-bit automatically (most of the time)
shr eax,3 //shift right by 3 bits (divide by 8)

//and now exit the routine
[64-bit]
ret
[/64-bit]
[32-bit]
pop ecx
pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
push edx //save the registers
push ecx
mov edx,[ebp+0c]
mov ecx,[ebp+08]
[/32-bit]

//at this point edx contains the address to write the value to
//and ecx contains the value

push eax
push edx

mov edx,[edx] //edx now contains the original value
and edx,7 //only save the first 3 bits

mov eax,ecx //eax gets the user input value
shl eax,3 //shift left by 3 bits (multiply by 8)
or eax,edx //add the bits of the original value

pop edx
mov [edx],eax //write the new value into the old value
pop eax

[64-bit]
//everything is back to what it was, so exit
ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//cleanup first
pop ecx
pop edx
pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]

then you search it like normal

Cheat Engine with the value + 0.75 * 8 does not seem to work anymore. This code also does not work. I followed the guide posted by both applesauce and Yuusuke Akatsuki but to no avail. Is there a change to the new version? Thanks.

EDIT : It works on the HP and EXP, but when I change the value of the money, it does not seem to budge. Is there some kind of anti cheat protection for money?

Last edited:

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Cheat Engine with the value + 0.75 * 8 does not seem to work anymore. This code also does not work. I followed the guide posted by both applesauce and Yuusuke Akatsuki but to no avail. Is there a change to the new version? Thanks.

EDIT : It works on the HP and EXP, but when I change the value of the money, it does not seem to budge. Is there some kind of anti cheat protection for money?
Maybe try to pointer scan the value and restart the games multiples times keeping the same adresses and values 'till you have less than 10 pointers and change 1 of them or change them all at the same time ?

Or maybe try the watch what writes to this adress option on the adress you found and pick the right memory region, disassemble it and change the updating to negative value to NONE for disable decreasing the value or something like that could possibly work ?

I didn't tested it but I'm sure there is a way to do it and I'm sure its something like that, don't give up and make more tests or research guys

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Wait, the game got hit with copyright infringement? Aren't parodies under the domain of fair use?
not if its Notendo. they have some self proclaimed "protectors" and their own legal staff slapping you around until you run out of money. the latter takes somewhat slower turns. there are actually however some people who might send you some forged C&D order and well feel free to check with Notendos legal staff if it's from them. you're in a pickle even if it's a fake, because then you have their attention and, see above.

• Sad
Reactions: Ferghus and Aazkaal
Sep 25, 2019
Yo, is there a way to turn their shirts back on? I'm all about immersion with this kinda game, and it kinda ruins it when everybodies bloomin' naked from the get go.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. I shoulda probably looked for longer than 15 seconds before I went complaining, ahaha.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes