Concerning Alison and The Shrink

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This is just a confused query looking for answers concerning two games from one dev... https://f95zone.to/threads/alison-fall-of-the-apple-v0-4-5-onemanvn.20766/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-v0-1-fixed-onemanvn.36610/
It is mainly trying to find out..why two games..that have all the tags traits etc high render quality..humour writing yumyum scenes etc as so many popular games..are gaining little traction after so much time?
Is it my personal bias towards the dev himself that makes me hype and promote these games?..partially..but they are very good..that goes beyond my bias..is it because he has cameo'd a couple of F95 members that are either loved or despised? is it the lack of loli's or lactating mom fucking? The Shrink is full on incest...its got the boobs and butts to make a perv swoon..
is it the titles are confusing and do not catch your fap-brain right off?..
Go give them a try..here is so much content and tags(with the extreme avoidable) that they fill all the proper requirements for popularity here....give them a chance..if its ME appearing in Alison that turns you off..i'll keep pushing him to remove me..BUT...he's my pal beyond just F95 chat andstubborn AF..SOOOO...heh...give them a shot...you'll come away happy.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm already a back on Patreon, but I agree with you about the confusion of why the games haven't gained any traction.
Especially Alison which has been around for a while now. It's not as though the dev isn't active around these parts.

Reactions: OneManVN
Aug 27, 2019
This is just a confused query looking for answers concerning two games from one dev... https://f95zone.to/threads/alison-fall-of-the-apple-v0-4-5-onemanvn.20766/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-v0-1-fixed-onemanvn.36610/
It is mainly trying to find out..why two games..that have all the tags traits etc high render quality..humour writing yumyum scenes etc as so many popular games..are gaining little traction after so much time?
Is it my personal bias towards the dev himself that makes me hype and promote these games?..partially..but they are very good..that goes beyond my bias..is it because he has cameo'd a couple of F95 members that are either loved or despised? is it the lack of loli's or lactating mom fucking? The Shrink is full on incest...its got the boobs and butts to make a perv swoon..
is it the titles are confusing and do not catch your fap-brain right off?..
Go give them a try..here is so much content and tags(with the extreme avoidable) that they fill all the proper requirements for popularity here....give them a chance..if its ME appearing in Alison that turns you off..i'll keep pushing him to remove me..BUT...he's my pal beyond just F95 chat andstubborn AF..SOOOO...heh...give them a shot...you'll come away happy.
This guys deserves more support people need too stop being but hurt over some bullshit he truly puts his fucking body on line to give us by far some of the best renders and dialogue u can find in a game and still doesnt have the support what do u guys live under a rock or something how can u not support the shadow goddess!!!!

• Haha
Aug 27, 2019
There are a lot of devs that should be getting way more support but if you don't have incest, harem, college theme you will not get that much support... Just the trend now.
Mr knobb is everywhere good to see u are you a fan of the shadow goddess too?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've played Alison but as time does not permit much for anything but work on RTP .. I've not palyed in a while.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Seems so... Look at WVM for instance, good game and he's got so much support in such a short time. so kudos to him.
THen you have The Intoxicating Flavor, awesome game in all aspects, yet...

I guess I better make a college theme incest harem game then because I already have all the other tags.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Allison is an amazing game.... I'd rate it a 9,9/10 ... It's not a 10/10 due to a dark and gritty beginning.... but once you get past it's a crazy good game with an adorable little cameo.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I've come across the game several times as I was browsing, opened up the page and never downloaded or played it, the description just isn't descriptive enough, nothing catches your attention, and the name doesn't tell you enough either. It's not exactly poke in the eye title like Dating your daughter, sisterly lust etc. Alison Fall of the Apple what? May play it now to check it out but seriously consider writing up a better description

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I guess I better make a college theme incest harem game then because I already have all the other tags.
Please don't... AFOTA is a game for connoisseurs of the finest things, don't change a thing, however if you have it in you to make a third game, go ahed, it's gonna be glorious!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Both Alison and Shrink are great.

The best thing about them is even side characters are awesome. There is a super awesome barmaid in the dom path of Alison, a super awesome chef in the harem path and even a super awesome bakery chef in Shrink.

It's a minor coincidence they all share a name ... and resemble me.

Totally nothing to do with why they are super awesome though.

Honest.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Both Alison and Shrink are great.

The best thing about them is even side characters are awesome. There is a super awesome barmaid in the dom path of Alison, a super awesome chef in the harem path and even a super awesome bakery chef in Shrink.

It's a minor coincidence they all share a name ... and resemble me.

Totally nothing to do with why they are super awesome though.

Honest.
It's funny that I wrote about her 3 posts before your

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974