2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
Confection_Confession_0007.png

Overview:
You are going to help someone very special to make some pastries. Will it be just whipped cream?
Confection Confession stars a certain bubbly pink mare who is very happy to spend the day with you!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: SNUSNU STUDIO - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
- -
Android: - - - -

Confection Confession_0003.png Confection Confession_0004.png Confection Confession_0005.png Confection Confession_0006.png Confection Confession_0007.png Confection Confession_0010.png Confection Confession_0009.png Confection Confession_0008.png

Last edited:

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
Can't blame Anon the pony for his very naughtily descriptive mind, to his eyes this pink pony would look like Jenna Ortega
Confection Confession_0011.png

Reactions: Josedx9

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
"My Little Pony" is so cute and colorful but most of the most of the doujinshi and all the games are trash.

• Sad
Reactions: atur

vinny19

Aug 31, 2022
Review:
The game is great, it has no bugs, music and all Menus worked great. Everything was great in that regard.

Things to add:
The writting was really good, so I would like some kind of plot, the smut was good, but the writing was great, so more of it would be nice. In game you mention that the main characther is new in town... so you have a lot of options for fun, emotional or normal interaction.
A embarassed face for the characters sprites, i thing that is just a preference, but Pinkie had a a lot of different faces the game that where great, so add and embarassed one would be nice.

Reactions: Hellven Scraper
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes