Ren'Py - Completed - Confined with Goddesses [v1.0 Premium + Legacy] [ERONIVERSE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Raccoon-sama

This has been an absolutely incredible game. For starters, the art was just fantastic. Loved the originality of it, instead of seeing the same recycled models from Daz. The story was quite entertaining, an amusing play on the whole pandemic scenario. My only criticism is grammar, it could use some work. Though it's a minor problem, wasn't enough to hurt the game too much. A little proofreading to fix it, maybe outside help (Thinking English may not be the native language?). Overall though, excellent game! Will definitely keep an eye out for more from this developer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Idk5635

The game is great the art style is unique and looks good there are an abundant amount of cg and there is no real grind you just do sexual acts and other things to increase there affection which stacks fast there is a wide variance of the girls so they each will fill a category of fetishes just overall good game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Drakehorst420

This game is one of the best I've played the story is great along with the animations there may be better games out there but in my opinion this is one of the best, the only thing I didn't like was that there wasn't more hopefully the creator continues to make games because this one is absolutely a work of art, so yeah and if anyone knows of any games like this one DM me ‍♂
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EvilLadyKitten

so damn good art , girls are good ,has a lot of scenes and interactions i am waiting the next project so badly , keep the good work , the only thing i don`tlike is not being able to choose certain scenes after a level of intimacy is complete
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Govram

Confined with Goddesses [v1.0 Premium + Legacy]

Pros
    1. An excellent story emphasizing incest vitalizing confinement opportunity.
    2. Lewd voice quality is very good.
    3. Fairly good quality of image renders.
    4. Excellent quality of animations; especially the exaggerations of orgasm and the cum discharge are very good.
    5. In-game guide/hint/navigation is very good.
    6. Play-ability, performance and grammar are all just OK no issue

Cons
    1. Reluctance / hesitation of incest is lacking.
    2. Lack of genuine or more of fictitious for sexuality.
    3. Lack of seductiveness in sexual approach.
    4. Missing naturalism / genuine-sens and more of cartoon type.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

brothermora

Fun, relatively short game with lots of great scenes. Pretty fetish-lite unless you're into gentle-femdom. The writing is fine, but not great. There's not too much grinding, but enough to make it seem like more than just a scene viewer. Some issues keep it from being a 5/5 though.

First, the original 2D art was fantastic. About 1/2 through the game this switches to 3D. The 3D art is honestly fine, and I think if it was the default art through the game this wouldn't be mentioned, but the 2D art was just so good that it's missed in the latter half of the game.

Second, I wish there was more 'after-end' content. You can reach the end of the game in about 3h, but there still feels like there is so much room for stories to be told with these characters, and lots of possible scenes that just aren't there yet. The dev has noted that there will be more updates, so maybe this won't be true in the future.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DeathyDeathDeath

the game was one hell of a great one from start to finish.
    the art was fantastic from day one and it was a very interesting change to see the different art style that the creator used at the end of the game - in a good way mind you.
    all 4 of the women are their own persons with their own personality, no copy and paste or such here folks!
    the ending itself was just......god damn! one hell of a terrific ending, for one hell of a terrific game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ReMindED

Easy 5 stars.
    The plot is good enough and it doesn't hold back the game.
    Nice art style and very good animations.
    Very good audio.
    Nice characters, the "training" part doesn't involve too much annoying grinding.
    A lot of scenes with all the characters scattered here and there in different locations.
    If you like this kind of art style it's a must play and if you don't know if you do then you should give it a try 100%.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MinatoGBF

Great game. I was gladly surprised after finish it, as I didn't expect to enjoy it that much . My summary:

- Decent story. This is a short type game (maybe 3-4h to 100%) so for me it's good enough.

- H-scenes are great. They are very well done, a lot of different scene types.

- Great animations. The best of the game to me (and top tier compared to other top games).

- The pace of the scenes is rushed. Obviosly, this game has a prologe and some sidestories to introduce hentai scenes so...

- Character design really good. All girls are really hot and they all have different personalities. I loved that their personalities don't fit in their looks (I don't want to spoil).

- Good sound/music. There music all time. Differents sounds and some voices too.

- Technically almost perfect. 0 bugs, stable fps but in some "to cum" animation transition.

- Very very solid game and I'm happy to discover this game and I waiting to the next author game. As a feedback for next games, I would like a better gallery mode. Too, I'm starting to be tired to always the same routine in sex scenes of handjob->blowjob->sex vagina->sex anal. I want some blowjob/facials in the final scenes man!
  10. 3.00 star(s)

sandstorm1872

Completed the full version (1.0) yesterday. Here are my thoughts in no particular order:

1. The story is right on the fence of believable and outrageous. MC gets locked in a house with his milf teacher, her 2 daughters and his father's milf girlfriend, just before the Covid-19 enforced lockdown. 4/10 for story.
    2. The models, based on Manga, are over-the-top in proportions (Berry) but feed into the kinks. Since all LIs are in a manageable amount, without any crossover, it is easier to play and in hindsight, for development. That was a smart move from the developer. Therefore, it is a house full of LIs without being a harem as you pursue one of them at a time. 7/10
    3. The hint and the points system are linear without complications, therefore the grind is minimal. Each route for a LI is unique, although I liked Berry's the most. Who knows, my penchant for milf teachers from childhood :devilish:. 8/10
    4. The dialogue is pretty generic, which isn't bad but it isn't engaging either. However, for all the climaxes the dev/writer has shown some skill as each LI speaks their heart out. The best ones are for Emma and Berry. Those are some sparkling lines which take the scene to the next level. 7/10
    5. The end goal for all LIs are anti-climactic, especially for Berry as the tease was unending. It definitely ended with whimpers. 5/10
    6. Unless you're accustomed to Manga, the animation may not be for everyone's cup of tea. 5/10
    Overall, 7/10. A decent fap worthy game. Don't expect too much and you'll never know how time flew by.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Kezza329

one of THEE best adult games ive ever played.

premise, youre stuck in lockdown (RONA) with your mother, sisters, and your step mom. and you take your time fucking them, licking them, playing with them in every damn way. the animations and art is fucking perfectly beautiful!! great game. amazing art and animation style, very good writing, story aint exactly a plot driven wow factor, but the other stuff mentioned outshines every aspect. TRULY A GREAT GAME
  12. 5.00 star(s)

xSkellington

It was the one of the best 2d games. It is great game. i really like to enjoy. good randers, sexy women, good story, a lot of sex scane, good animated sex scanes. i cant wait to see another games like that :)
  13. 3.00 star(s)

lundlele

Spoilers free review of Confined with Goddesses [v1.0 Premium + Legacy]
    PROS:-
    + Nothing much of a story (or same redundant shit), which is kinda good as you can skip through most of it.
    + Great character designs and animations.
    + Decent amount of sexual content.
    + Average playtime (3-6hrs).

CONS:-
    - Initially the artstyle was different and bit incosistent.
    - Although the character design were great but it felt kinda similar each girl has stacked boobs and butt with minor difference in size and different hair design. To me it seems like swapping the hairstyle with another character doesn't change much.
    - Underused in-game cash mechanics, then why implement it the first place.
    - Not a major set back, but still wish it has multiple endings.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Perished

Ok so COVID lockdown scenario turned into a harem game.

Harem buildup and corruption are meh, don't expect too much from it as a novel. Kink variety is so-so, could be more. Strong point is voiced animations and original visuals. I played it with a mindset of a horny teen who sexualizes every female on his way and voila it worked! This game is good if you wanna pass time but want some lewd stuff on the side.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

brynhildr

I don't usually review games or rather, I don't at all (mostly because I suck at explaining myself and I often take inspiration by others). Maybe I should start a bit more from now for titles that I actually play and enjoy, so here I am.

- For those who complained about the story, well, to be honest this was never meant to be taken that seriously. The premise was that, what you would've get once in the game it's literally written inside the main OP, so folks that were expecting another kind of story not gonna lie, makes me chuckle. Personally I found it funny and true to the "funny" side of things I often read once in a while, with that spin on NSFW that it's always appreciated.

- I also saw a lot of complaints about the sudden changing of art-style from 2D to 3D and quite frankly, I really don't mind it. I didn't played the legacy version, the one with the original drawings, but I don't think I will. I like this one more, especially since it's done right.

- Then why I gave four stars? Just a silly kink of mine that sadly wasn't included in this one even tho, given the looks of the many sex scenes and creampies here and there: pregnancy. In my honest opinion, something should've been included and since the game went with the harem route, I would've loved each girl with a huge belly but sadly, this wasn't the case at all.

All in all though, awesome job. I really liked it.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

otterbotter

Absolutely wild 'story', sketchy middle-school-quality looking characters, too much repetition, and ridiculous proportions on the ladies. There isn't much to praise here, but at least it runs start to finish and you can mostly follow it.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

Not much of a game. No real choices, unrealistic characters, and the MC being the stereotypical Magic Dick Haver all really drag this down. The art is good and the humor isn't as awful as most games that think they're funny, but this game just doesn't offer anything of value.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Lord of Hentaiz

+ Good Art
    + Good Animations ( nice variety too )

= Decent Characters
    = Silly but serviceable plot
    = Simple but fluffy ending
    = Not sure if you can get anything but a harem ending
    = Voices are a mixed bag
    = Tits lack variety, they are all stacked, some more than others

- Ahegao Xenomorph Faces
    - Random JoJo like faces, never saw it used comically
    - Rushed character development
    - Grindy
  19. 4.00 star(s)

oakwood

V: 1.0
    Well to be honest when i see the preview pictures i didnt expected much from its art but i was totally wrong cus its new artwork is amazing.. Animations and voice acting are both marvelous. At the beginning prologue was a bit boring but later on i really had fun.. But i can say that most of my admiration is for the animation and unique art.

Characteristic of girls are well reflected in scenario but it could be polished by the actions since they have unique personalities. Also I would prefer a slow pace of corruption in scenario. I mean instead of directly eating the dessert i expected some soup and snacks for progression both in story and animations. So it would be better if animations and events are more diversified.

Additionally according to scenario all of them trying to make some money so i expected to see some management mechanics.. Lastly, i rated it 4 star cus it has a completed tag otherwise it was 5 star since i realy enjoyed gameplay, concept, characters and art..
  20. 5.00 star(s)

dozo2022

Game is amazing, straight to the point. Blew a fuckin massive load playing this lmao... I will say though.. the OOOONLY thing that's missing from this game that would make it the absolute greatest game of all time is LESBIAN scenes between the female characters. Between all of them. That would be incredible.
    But what we have is still amazing. Though I wish more lesbian scenes between all the girls was available. But oh well.