EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_eroniverse_HI.jpg

Overview:
Confined with Goddesses is a light-hearted story based on hentai culture, in its "funny" aspect. My inspiration is coming from hentai/manga, adult manhwas, and few adult games I like.
The mc has a girlfriend, but isn't thinking about cheating. Even tho' he knows they're able to get him hard very easily, they all already are in couple so... "no danger".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-01
Developer: ERONIVERSE - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 Premium + Legacy
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Harem Island
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Legacy

Extras: Guide - * - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

1598779547297.png 1598779614125.png 1598779628647.png 1598779685872.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Looks great, but as with most 0.1v releases, I will wait for a couple of updates before I will give it a shot.
From the first impression, the art looks great and if it has stable updates, then it will have a good amount of potential! Not quite in the S tier of game releases but maybe the A tier (With polish and stable updates)? The art is pretty good, but could use with a bit more polish (The lines don't seem too smooth, but the style is rather unique in its ruggedness).

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Game looks GOOD. Nice art and characters. Love this 2d games. Only a handful of them are out there those are not bugfest. I will wait for a few more updates to try it again. Good Luck to the dev

Jul 5, 2017
Just a quick review after going through the game once:

Art (1 is "Burn it with fire" and 10 is "I jizzed in my pants"):
I liked the original art in a world filled with Koikatu and the same 3D models we see in every other game. My little friend also liked the art. There is some room for improvement though, it's an 8 for the art (mainly because some characters looked better than others, I expect because they are the main ones).

Content (1 is "Better read the shampoo label" and 10 is "Les miserables has nothing on this"):

There is not much content. There are two scenes and most of the game is like a prologue of sorts. There was some female domination but I don't believe the protagonist will remain "wimpy" for long. It is an adult game after all and people change, right? Since it's the first release, I will refrain from judging the content.

Technical (1 is "I have seen better games in my sleep" and 10 is "Witcher 3 it is not, but it's close"):
It is using Ren'py and it doesn't go anywhere outside the capabilities of the engine, yet. For now its a 5.

Language (1 is "Is that Klingon or English" and 10 is "Shakespeare would have been most proud"):

I have to say it started okay but after I noticed the first error it kinda went a little downhill. It felt a bit cringey but survivable in the ocean of machine translations or google translations we live in. Still there is much to benefit from using an editor or just have someone take a second look at the text. I will give it a 6 (English being the second or third language has no bearing for me in this regard. If you make a game in English, learn English and write at an elementary level at least. They get money from patrons. They can give a couple bucks to someone to edit for them. Some patrons might even do it for free to help the game).

Recommendation: It took me about 30 minutes to go through the game and its 2 scenes. I would recommend waiting for some updates but it looks promising.

Feb 22, 2020
The girls look very, veeery beautiful... and this game also has animated and voiced tags? :unsure:
Honestly, it sounds too good to be true, but since Milky Touch do exist, I think there's only one way to know

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just a quick review after going through the game once:

Art (1 is "Burn it with fire" and 10 is "I jizzed in my pants"):
I liked the original art in a world filled with Koikatu and the same 3D models we see in every other game. My little friend also liked the art. There is some room for improvement though, it's an 8 for the art (mainly because some characters looked better than others, I expect because they are the main ones).

Content (1 is "Better read the shampoo label" and 10 is "Les miserables has nothing on this"):
There is not much content. There are two scenes and most of the game is like a prologue of sorts. There was some female domination but I don't believe the protagonist will remain "wimpy" for long. It is an adult game after all and people change, right? Since it's the first release, I will refrain from judging the content.

Technical (1 is "I have seen better games in my sleep" and 10 is "Witcher 3 it is not, but it's close"):
It is using Ren'py and it doesn't go anywhere outside the capabilities of the engine, yet. For now its a 5.

Language (1 is "Is that Klingon or English" and 10 is "Shakespeare would have been most proud"):
I have to say it started okay but after I noticed the first error it kinda went a little downhill. It felt a bit cringey but survivable in the ocean of machine translations or google translations we live in. Still there is much to benefit from using an editor or just have someone take a second look at the text. I will give it a 6 (English being the second or third language has no bearing for me in this regard. If you make a game in English, learn English and write at an elementary level at least. They get money from patrons. They can give a couple bucks to someone to edit for them. Some patrons might even do it for free to help the game).

Recommendation: It took me about 30 minutes to go through the game and its 2 scenes. I would recommend waiting for some updates but it looks promising.
But how bad is the sandbox? Oh nvm I see this another beta bitch mc game as well. :cry:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Seems nice, and I like the art (well I thought it would be real godesses, but that's fine, I can survive). I's good also to see some 2D art and not generic 3d (I know, some games with 3D art are really good, but still...)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I will wait for more content to play, but I'd like to know if it's real incest or the step kind.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes