RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Looking at the Eroniverse patreon page:

"Current Tags for the first update: 2DCG, 2D animations, oral sex (cunnilingus, and blowjob), Male protagonist, MILF, Quarantine, Big tits, Big ass, Tsundere, Yandere, best friend, teacher.

Tags to be added in the future: Cheating (No NTR content), Footjob, Female Domination*, Male Domination, Vaginal sex, Anal, camgirl, Tits job, Thigh job, Lesbian. (and more)

Femdom*: It's "my" version of femdom, no humiliation, no pegging. "

----
Tsundere Tag, Yandere Tag...google...Dual personality? I'm not sure about these tags.

Edit:
Berry = MC's Milf Teacher
Sarena, Berry's oldest daughter (and she has a girlfriend)
Emma, Berry's little daughter
Valerie = the girlfriend of the MC's father ... Stepmother

Possibly "stepcest". With stepmother. And stepcest is also tagged here as incest.
And after a blowjob, you can redefine relationships and define Berry as a mother ... Berry's daughters you can call old / little sister.
Or Aunt and cousins. Each player chooses what they prefer. But Emma refers to the MC as a cousin when talking on the phone to someone else.

Last edited:

qualia

Apr 24, 2020
i liked harem island and this has a new unique look, kinda in-between anime eyes/american cartoon. will be keeping an eye on this :3 looking good!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this one but for now, you need someone who proofread your writing or use an autocorrect-program, i think Grammarly would be nice(it's the only one i know that also fixes your sentences)

Reactions: Ranma and Grelk

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, you can give them nicknames.
Nicknames != Relations.
so better if saying "but you can give them nicknames." or more accurately petnames, to avoid confusion. Still not incest, and well the tag has been removed accordingly.

I for one am just glad it isn't that step, or landlady bullshit. Not trying to be a fauxcest game and just being a game.

Reactions: Walt Dee

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is kinda funny this dev isn't going back to wincest, even though they are using ren'py which is quite easy to patch unlike unity.... O well, guess Harem villa times are nothing but a distant memory for this dev.

• Sad
Reactions: hakulaku97

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
Great first release, the english is a little dodgy but overall.. good game. looking forward to the next release

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
At first glance, you'd think the game is about female domination, but it turns out to be vanilla sex. Still, the art is very well done. I'll check this one out, but vanilla sex is sooooooooooooooooooo boring unless the writing is brilliant. Kinks are a lot of fun. Does the game have any kinks?

ORO323

Aug 4, 2018
Just played it and it's pretty interesting. Nice artwork and characters. Gotta work on the spelling (grammar, past and present tense, etc.). I hope choices will be implemented later on, since linear games are kinda dull without them. For example hooking up with Zoe was kinda random, I would've said no lol. But good luck on your progress. Bookmarked.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes