yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Eroniverse has been working on this for a while, hopefully this garners them more support than they've had in the past, especially since it's in Ren'Py so it will be easy to fix any bugs they're prone to have and also get around Patreon censorship... Haven't played it yet but given their track record I'd be surprised if it were anything less than a solid offering.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Waiting only for how this game will evolve for good. All the females involved looks really gorgeous, no exception til' now. It's a hidden gem, deserving more repercussion & support indeed. Congrats to the DEV..

Reactions: Manturgent

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hey! Confined with Goddesses will be a Free game. This is the official launch of the game to the public!
Download links:
PC:
Mac:
In your browser:
This public version has received a global text review (story not changed).
I'm now preparing the next update!
A post that will present the new game-play will arrive soon. (0.1 is like a prologue, you haven't seen the game-play yet)

Reactions: sonhot

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Or Aunt and cousins. Each player chooses what they prefer. But Emma refers to the MC as a cousin when talking on the phone to someone else.
If I remember correctly (I just played 5 minutes ago, but still :) ) Emma is not referring to MC as a cousin, she is complaining that her small-penised BF will live with his cousin (would be funny if it happen to be male cousin :) )

Reactions: RogMR

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
If I remember correctly (I just played 5 minutes ago, but still :) ) Emma is not referring to MC as a cousin, she is complaining that her small-penised BF will live with his cousin (would be funny if it happen to be male cousin :) )
Emma talking: "I can't believe I won't see you for a long time. I already miss to fuck. Haah. Calm down this loser (MC) will never interest me. And what's on your side? How would you feel knowing that you have to live with your cousin?"
-----
Emma asks her boyfriend how he would feel if he were trapped in a quarantined house with his cousin, because she (Emma) ended up being quarantined with her cousin (MC). This is what I understood.

But it is possible that Emma's boyfriend is quarantined with his cousin. This is what you understand.

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Damn this is actually hot... kinda sad i can't control how MC replys those bitches needs some good ol' trashtalking..
not a fan of bullying, and if ever some dumbass try to bully me.. they will definitely get it.

BUT if it's these hot girls doing it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Damn this is actually hot... kinda sad i can't control how MC replys those bitches needs some good ol' trashtalking..
not a fan of bullying, and if ever some dumbass try to bully me.. they will definitely get it.

9c6.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

There are only 2 bullies, the girlfriend and the step-mother, the other women for a reason or the other are quite fond of MC(either as a friend or as "i wish i could marry him right here, right now")

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
There are only 2 bullies, the girlfriend and the step-mother, the other women for a reason or the other are quite fond of MC(either as a friend or as "i wish i could marry him right here, right now")
the girlfriend, the popular girl and the stepmom. but yes, this seems a beginning of Alpha Protag. with the way things are going, he will turn into hentai protagonist tier sexual abilities.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the girlfriend, the popular girl and the stepmom. but yes, this seems a beginning of Alpha Protag. with the way things are going, he will turn into hentai protagonist tier sexual abilities.
very likely u.u i've no problems with it u.u

TOKTOK999

Oct 29, 2019
Nice game, one question when it's quarantaine is there any way for doing someting for advance the time during the day?

TOKTOK999

Oct 29, 2019
not yet...apparently
Ok, no problem! When come the new update?

one piece of advice, make it a little clear when you have reached the end of the version in the game for the next update. Then it's clear to players, then you as a player will not search for new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: VossJck and Grelk

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017

this is a week early preview for paying members. it says inside there will be an update in about ~3 weeks to clean it up and prepare for updates moving forward. I would possibly consider this a more expanded beta and the update at the end of the month as being the "true" v.1.1

Also, to get all scenes in the current version interact with all the girls during that current time of day. then take a shower, where a set girl will walk in depending on the time of day to see their reaction. from there either use the computer to "learn a skill" "set up blog" or use the clock on the top left to advance time.

content is over after all 4 girls have been talked to about their jobs. Sarena in the morning, Berry in the afternoon, Emma in the evening, Valerie at night. Creator said Berry is missing an outfit that will be added for the public release, it is currently assumed to be her morning underwear outfit.

when the MC goes to sleep one of the girls will come in to wake him up if the door isnt locked and you see them in their underwear. First morning is berry, second emma, third sarena, fourth valerie. after that, all content is cleared.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes