DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I like how this is going. Would a Paizuri/titjob sex option be in the works down the line? Since the women have great bazongas, it would be a shame to not make use of their design

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
i see no harem tag wo guees no harem route?
this is the 0.1.1 build and it just got the day cycle and interactions done.

Harem route might be later down the line. Even when I asked about the Paizuri option, I asked to implement it in later builds if they are willing.

so we both might get what we want, in the later builds.

Reactions: 147f59

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
this is the 0.1.1 build and it just got the day cycle and interactions done.

Harem route might be later down the line. Even when I asked about the Paizuri option, I asked to implement it in later builds if they are willing.

so we both might get what we want, in the later builds.
i hope so

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! First time playing the game, right in the opening I'm already hate Mc's dad and Valerie for beating him up. I swear the developer better let us having lot of revenge against him and done lot of BDSM to that bitch, and hope Valerie aren't simply love MC latter but just a sex slave

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
Too early to judge the game, but there are great prerequisites for this game. (especially for the lovely teacher)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done playing the demo, the game was still too early so I'm still can't judge it to be honest. But the concept was there, very interesting with choosing corona's stay at home policy as the plot to wooing the girls and the sandbox was great without confusing when playing (for now). Hope to see more action and more interact with each girl in the next update, so far the game was good and I'm craving for more already

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I played the version and I´m anxious for playing it full. Very good job and I hope you continue developing the game (y):cool:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Can we get an Android port of this
Creator is struggling with making the android port. so he says he's going to make developing the game his main focus until he figures it out and gets it working. if anyone else is capable he isn't opposed to them doing it. Since he swapped over to Renpy from Unity and is only now getting his first releases out im sure he is still working on little things like how to port the game.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes