• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Why the swap to 2D? The previous game had good 3d models and the drawing here is not awful but definitely not great. Also looks like incest was intended but there is no patch. Big oof

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane and Grelk

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Why the swap to 2D? The previous game had good 3d models and the drawing here is not awful but definitely not great. Also looks like incest was intended but there is no patch. Big oof
Incest wasn't in the genre tags, and it seems to be the MC's Teacher, and her daughters, while it's possible your mother could be your teacher as well, it's highly unlikely.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
The switch from 3D to 2D came from a desire of the creator to change the means of story telling. they wanted to switch engines ( and have discovered they like using Renpy MUCH more) and because they wanted to change how the content was created. their work before the story was created episodically. essentially they would write and build the chapter, then write from there. This game has all of the characters content, and paths written out before hand so it all makes as much sense as possible and allows for planned progression.

They also wanted to feature a different art style than rendered 3d models and has spent the past year developing their own art skills to create the models personally. if you go through the patreon they have improved significantly over the year and will continue to do so. have faith, it will be a good game. Also, as Demoness said above, the girls are; School Teacher (doting mother hen), Oldest Daughter (Best Friend and "Lesbian"), Youngest Daughter (not best friend [dislikes you]), and Father's New Wife (Step Mother [physically abusive and hates you]). no planned incest. The MC is a character that had no confidence and was beaten by his father and step mother. after his teachers oldest daughter took a liking to him she decided to make him her work out partner, as she enjoys fitness. When the introduction ends you are now a formerly abused MC who has new physical fitness and confidence that he doesn't exactly know how to use. and will use his time with the girls to discover that.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
With that title I would have bet on this containing primarily femdom content. Models look nice but I am leery of this dev...Harem Island was more bugs than game.

Reminds me of Snow Daze a bit too, including the massive breasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: madhatter11

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Nothing prevents us from spending enough days to get his skills and the ladies lust up to max, yet I feel like doing that is going to mess with the next version of the game since it'll be written as though we just played in one continuous play through without a couple of weeks/months between updates.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
I am disappointed. In the previous game, we had 15 girls and 5 more in short episodes. And these girls were all different. War girl, two oriental, young, milf, even an orc, a fairy and an angel.
And now we have only 4 girls of 2 types.
And it seems to me that drawing is more difficult and longer than working with ready-made 3D models in a special editor.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, he finally dropped that fucking Unity, at last. None of his games ever worked on my PCs. Everyone crashed. Flirty F too, of course.

Reactions: Grelk
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes