Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Well, I tried it and it feels very good for beginning. Great, naughty and hot girl's design. Simple but nice story, clear interface and generally nothing that seams out of place or sub-standard.

I guess its time to spend few $ to support it. DEV - if you read this - carry on, your work can become much more popular :cool:

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Confined with Goddesses 0.1.1 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am disappointed. In the previous game, we had 15 girls and 5 more in short episodes. And these girls were all different. War girl, two oriental, young, milf, even an orc, a fairy and an angel.
And now we have only 4 girls of 2 types.
And it seems to me that drawing is more difficult and longer than working with ready-made 3D models in a special editor.
This is his first attempt at a hand drawn game. The character development was an ongoing process while he was making Harem Island, and wasn't even finalized until like a couple months before this release. It's a lot harder to make hand drawn characters while having them be unique. I'm sure if he sticks with 2d for his next game he'll have more experience and make at least a couple more characters.

I noticed right after I posted
Then you shoulda deleted/edited your post lol.

Reactions: Xhin

Guarano

May 14, 2018
OMG, I just read the first 10 min. in it and laughing the most time. Is so hilarious and funny ... hope the full game is like this.
... my pony ! hahaha

EDIT: OMG ... I really want to say NO! ... YES ... hahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: PromiseSteele

Marzepain

May 4, 2019
This is his first attempt at a hand drawn game. The character development was an ongoing process while he was making Harem Island, and wasn't even finalized until like a couple months before this release. It's a lot harder to make hand drawn characters while having them be unique. I'm sure if he sticks with 2d for his next game he'll have more experience and make at least a couple more characters.
It amazes me that this game had character development up front and reviewers are raving about the story. I thing VN games are a visual medium like a movie and trowing expose dumps at a viewer is boring. One of the tenants of good screenplay writing is show don't tell.
Having a large story to tell wouldn't be so bad if I saw a page or a paragraph at the time, like in a book or a sexy story, but having to click for every line is not cool.

Also if the center of the game revolves around a house with girls to seduce it takes for ages to get there and then the only things to click are a shower and 2 paintings. Moving from room to room can't be done by clicking the doors and that breaks immersion.

I do like the artwork very much. The girls look very good and the scenery is nice. The map of the house would be bizarre for a real house, but quite interesting for fantasy. Also the idea of a robot guard at the front door is bizarre, but cool.

In my opinion the story of the game would benefit if the player was dropped in the house immediately and the back story was tolled via flashbacks. The conflict with his father and step mom could be condensed as a slap across the face is indication enough that she is angry. Also the blond girlfriend scene could be reached by the player sneaking out of the house and meeting her and having to be back for a headcount. The whole sneaking out could be a driver for the story, because it makes him able to do or get things other desire. Currently the seduction is about showing a huge pole in the shower. That can be part of the seduction, as physical attraction is part of it but woman need some mental justification or denial. Maybe use some of / for the girls thresholds or round out the by answering the or the . By the way, I'm not affiliated with Pandora's box and I doubt that it works in real life, but as a writer it can be a tool for a convincing character arc.
1605907422515.png

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
It amazes me that this game had character development up front and reviewers are raving about the story. I thing VN games are a visual medium like a movie and trowing expose dumps at a viewer is boring. One of the tenants of good screenplay writing is show don't tell.
Having a large story to tell wouldn't be so bad if I saw a page or a paragraph at the time, like in a book or a sexy story, but having to click for every line is not cool.

Also if the center of the game revolves around a house with girls to seduce it takes for ages to get there and then the only things to click are a shower and 2 paintings. Moving from room to room can't be done by clicking the doors and that breaks immersion.

I do like the artwork very much. The girls look very good and the scenery is nice. The map of the house would be bizarre for a real house, but quite interesting for fantasy. Also the idea of a robot guard at the front door is bizarre, but cool.

In my opinion the story of the game would benefit if the player was dropped in the house immediately and the back story was tolled via flashbacks. The conflict with his father and step mom could be condensed as a slap across the face is indication enough that she is angry. Also the blond girlfriend scene could be reached by the player sneaking out of the house and meeting her and having to be back for a headcount. The whole sneaking out could be a driver for the story, because it makes him able to do or get things other desire. Currently the seduction is about showing a huge pole in the shower. That can be part of the seduction, as physical attraction is part of it but woman need some mental justification or denial. Maybe use some of / for the girls thresholds or round out the by answering the or the . By the way, I'm not affiliated with Pandora's box and I doubt that it works in real life, but as a writer it can be a tool for a convincing character arc.
View attachment 908574
this is the 0.1.1 build, meaning it will take quite a lot of time to go from shower scenes, using map to move around, rooms to just have one sentence reaction to a full 1.0 build with full interactivity, loads of lines, relationship building and personal quests about finding stuff about that, monogamy or polyamory option and LOADS of sex scenes.

Marzepain

May 4, 2019
this is the 0.1.1 build, meaning it will take quite a lot of time to go from shower scenes, using map to move around, rooms to just have one sentence reaction to a full 1.0 build with full interactivity, loads of lines, relationship building and personal quests about finding stuff about that, monogamy or polyamory option and LOADS of sex scenes.
I'm aware the game is a work in progress and I made my remark because it has a lot going for it already and a lot of potential. That actually includes the writing as an expose dumb is a indicative of having thought about the story. It's just the form of the story and the compactness. Writing is hard and writing is rewriting. Creating a story has expansion periods where interesting stuff gets added, but also contraction periods that throw away parts that do not make sense or are too boring.

From a story point of view the action starts right away with a row, a slap and a punch then goes to a scene with a girlfriend, then goes to the house for the actual game. The row and the slap establishes that his stepmother really dislikes him and thus seducing her would be hard. The punch establishes that his father is a bantered, but what use is that? The father is not in the story after that, but I might have missed it. Also only a punch is somewhat unbelievable as an unrestrained aggressive male would have pounded him into submission and a restrained one would have verbally scolded him.
The girlfriend could make sense as an extra mental hurdle to seducing the others, but little loyalty is established so that's not really a problem. Also she is not in the house and currently he can't get to her. Little conflict there I see.

The story so far combined with it's title seems to suggest it's essence is "attractive shy guy gets used by multiple beautiful woman" and the type of game is "Seduce multiple girls in a space".
The current story seems to follow the screenplay theory where first the "normal" situation is shown then some escalating incident would throw the hero into the chaos of the main story except for that the first 2 scenes aren't normal and I as a player expect to see a place where the hero is "confined".
In my view the "Intro" would be the scene of the lock-down and the killer robot emerging. Alternatively the hero could wake up in bed and stumble upon the robot scene when trying to go out. The same goes for stumbling upon the step-mother, running away and then roll the flashback of the row, the slap and then a real dominating pummeling by his dad. Also stumbling on the step-sister, being asked to deliver a message to his "girlfriend to be", him avoiding the robot by, going out of the garden/ out a roof window / crawling via the cellar ( hell even a magic ring or inter-dimensional travel for all I care), then arriving at would be girlfriend, bam, roll girlfriend scene.

It's not that I think that this is the only way to tell the story and the creator of the game is free to whatever he pleases, but a little thought and a little creative tweaking may do the game some good.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes