dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
MC looks like an old man with makeup.

Edit: (Before working out, thankfully).

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
At the current rate of development the MC's gonna have all 100's in sexual skills before he ever gets to get intimate with any of them.

If you follow study, study, shower, party, his step mom's going to jump him first.

Reactions: jvdw92

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The Party quest was fun and each of the girl react when drunk was hot, but I think the dancing could be a little better if each girl have a little bit different move or face impression beside 100% cloning with the same move: Like the teacher Berry could be a little clumsy and slow, Valerie could be more aggresive and faster, Emma could be a little bit cold and Sarena would be the bold one with a bit flirting

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I'm assuming the part where you label your relationships was just added as an afterthought for people who want to play this as an incest game?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
so anyone else think that Zoe isnt at her "uncles" and is instead cheating on mc
Zoe? I think I've forgotten about her already.

Considering she's been using him from the beginning, her cheating or not is pretty moot. IMHO, she's just there to provide contrast with his current life.

Reactions: Smithe and Sihn8

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
IMHO, she's just there to provide contrast with his current life.
That and she's there to delay happy fun times because he wants to remain loyal until some event (he discovers she's not at her uncles, she's cheating with her uncle, or she's been cheating all along which Emma throws in your face at a good bitchy moment)

Reactions: Sihn8

slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
Renpy console commands (open 00console.rpy in renpy/common and change config.Console from "False" to "True"):

"Max" money:
money=9999
[not much use now obviously, but for later I guess]

Girls' desire:
xdesire=99 , where x is the inital of the name of the girl you want to change
e.g. "bdesire=99" gives you 99 desire for Berry

Character skills:
handskill=99
tongueskill=99
cockskill=99

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Renpy console commands (open 00console.rpy in renpy/common and change config.Console from "False" to "True"):

"Max" money:
money=9999
[not much use now obviously, but for later I guess]

Girls' desire:
xdesire=99 , where x is the inital of the name of the girl you want to change
e.g. "bdesire=99" gives you 99 desire for Berry

Character skills:
handskill=99
tongueskill=99
cockskill=99
Why?
What's the point at this stage of the game?

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Probably this game play has its fans but in my opinion, very nice game with beautiful characters in the beginning, meaningless sandbox at the end.

anon48

Feb 1, 2020
I must be missing something because hints say there are things I should be doing but I've gone several days and nothing changes.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes