Ren'Py - Completed - Confined with Goddesses [v1.0 Premium + Legacy] [ERONIVERSE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yonilicious

Thoroughly enjoyed the content currently available!

At first I was unsure but the art style grew on me, especially the h-scenes! Some of them were super hot. Really appreciated the amount of cunnilingus scenes and light femdom, and it's a neat concept overall methinks ;)

Really looking forward to seeing how this story continues!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 218011

Reviewing v0.2.3 as of 4.1.2022

ART
    I'll get the obvious out of the way first, this game has GORGEOUS art, animations and as a whole visuals. At least for me it's a 5/5, of course the perfect tonned bodies, big titties and asses don't appeal to everyone because it is oversexualising it in a way, but I love it.

STORY/Characters
    The story is nothing special, but it doesn't have to be for this kind of game, no one is going into this expecting a 5/5 plot with deep character writing and proper development, you're just here for the sexy big titty girls. So I think it's a positive that it's that way and I'm going to give it a 4/5. The characters are fun, putting to the side the fact they're sexy AF, like I said nothing too deep in terms of personality and deeper thoughs, the girls all have their own personality trope and that's about it.

GAMEPLAY
    Well its a Ren'Py game, pretty simple to move around the map, there is a cool skip time mechanic and I love the hint system, there is no way you can get lost playing this as well you are confined with godesses... Duh. So yeah, pretty straight forward 5/5 as I don't think there can be any major changes made for the better.

SOUNDRACK
    As with every type of Ren'Py game it's just a sample track on repeat for most of the time while it switches it depending on if you're gonna fuck or not... so yeah again, pretty basic, it could use some variety but if you're not a fan just turn it off, 4/5 because I don't pay attention to it and I don't give a crap eitherway.

Overall 5/5 and I hope it gets better and better.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rfsniper

v0.2.3
    Very great game, so much so that I'm typing the review with one hand.

STORYLINE
    The storyline in the beginning was a bit far-fetched with the bullying/affection dynamic as well as drastic quarantine measures, but as it progressed, it became much more enjoyable. I am grateful for the optional nickname feature, in that it is not a forced incest game. While it is implied who can be which family member, the intro is very crucial in that you start off knowing the characters' relations. As such I kept the nicknames and updated them (no incest) when I got to a certain level.

CHARACTERS
    Each character was pretty dynamic, some more than others. They each also had a small but foreshadowed twist in their characteristics as MC progressed with them.
    • MC: He went from a wimp with a big dick to a confident guy with a big dick. The help he got from his best friend differs from other games where by some outside (hypnosis device)/inside (voices/split personality) manipulative force, he is now a "chad". It is also different in that he didn't necessarily have to go on a journey to become cool.
    • Berry: rather than a doting and passive/reluctant motherly figure, she is pretty aggressive in her affection toward MC. As first seen when dealing with Zoe, she doesn't let anyone talk shit to "her candy" in her presence with impunity. Her route might have been one of the easier ones to do, as I have gotten her to (as of v0.2.3) level 2 the fastest. But that does not take away from her interesting storyline. In fact as it went on, I was rooting hard for MC, which I never do (not bc I hate MCs, but simply bc the game was that good). If one pays attention, it makes sense that she turns into a super possessive and controlling dommy mommy, instead of the typical lover-mom character in other games.
    • Sarena: she is another character who slightly deviates from her trope: best-friend-turned-lover trope in H games. She shows intimate interest in the MC despite dating another woman and is self-aware enough to acknowledge her invasion of his personal space and boundaries (well he had no boundaries really). Everyone was aware of their bond and never tried to subdue it, even if they hated MC. She was also on the aggressive side, but not to the level of Berry.
    • Emma: she is probably most people's favorite; she has the eGirl look, is a tsundere (this personality trope is used to make guys who get rejected and shit on IRL feel better because "she doesn't actually hate me, she's just shy or roundabout in a mean way"), has daddy issues, and eventually becomes semi-groomed into a discord kitten (gross) while maintaining bratty behavior. I liked her scenes a lot don't get me wrong. Her change from asshole brat to submissive brat was interesting.
    • Valerie: probably one of the most hated characters besides Zoe for her treatment of MC, she exhibits some positive views for the women in the house despite her terrible personality. Even though she and Berry do not like each other, Valerie never fails to acknowledge her and the others' beauty and them being "Queens". She even seems to give deference to the ladies instead of trying to be number 1 in the house. That said, she really treated the MC like garbage, going as far as to punch him and steal his cum. At least she was very honest about how MC makes her feel sexually.
    • Zoe: the obvious hot villain gf that you should hate. But you cannot deny at some point you did agree even slightly with MC's initial choice to start dating her, given his reasons. She was hot, like all the women. But damn so shitty.

ART AND SCENES
    The art was mostly consistent and well done (the exception being in the beginning scene where MC, Valerie, and the father looked like they were drawn by three separate people). The animated scenes I had expected a choppy 1-2fps result, but they were pretty fluid and drawn realistically. It was especially nice to see that certain daily scenes updated based on a character's level. So a player could utilize the save/load function and find all the different scenes.

MUSIC
    Depending on the scene, the appropriate music was played. However, they get overplayed. Of course, a quick fix for the player is to mute the music.

Really good quality game. Please don't end up like SS, Bones' Tales, or Taffy Tales where updates come out once every 3-12 months and they are bad. You are doing so good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ImTheBluestBird

Recently just played version 0.2.3

Really enjoy the game especially the Sarena content. I love femdom that isn't degrading and shit, and that alone puts this game high on my list. This game also is pretty replayable for some reason? I'm not really sure why, but I come back to this game every update unlike other ones I've played, definitely a plus.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

v0.2.2

A game about a young man who gets quarantined with a bunch of big-titted women. The writing is going for screwball but fell flat for me. The art is really good, but the music is generic. It's also voice acted but not full lines, just characters saying the same phrases or laughing over and over. It seems like a great deal of effort went into the game but it didn't come together for me.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

For a 2DCG game this one is pretty god. Unique art. Story is not fresh or its best . It's simple story where MC is quarantined with 4 girls. And his relationship is progressing with them and he is building his own harem. Story is typical. Even though game Don't make you bored. Because art style is good and it is also voiced. Game got sandbox elements but it's not too much grindy. If you like Simple harem game give this one a try.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

greenthingy

One of the hidden gems of this site.
    Good animations,.
    Nice art, all of the girls are well defined.
    Voiced.
    What more would you want?
    Just found this game, gonna keep an eye see how often are updates released but unless it takes more than 5 months per update this is esealy 5 stars/
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Biceptual

I really like this game. The art is very good, as are the animations. The characters are clearly defined. Even when I ended the storyline content, I found there was still other stuff I hadn't seen or done. My only problem is that I apparently downloaded it right after an update, so now I have to wait the most amount of time before the next one. My one hope for the game is that the MC's girlfriend, who is a bitch, gets hers in a humiliating way. Oh, that and a five-way.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Count_Chocula

Finally a dev that’s come pretty close to perfecting the best formula: beautiful girls that live with you and show off a little too much with what they wear. He hits all the angles of ass, titties, and see-through stuff. Most games just give you titties, if anything. He’s a goddamned genius. This would really be enough for me to give a five-star review.

Additionally, there are really well made events for the characters. The scenes are well integrated into the game, and the game doesn’t try to be anything that it’s not. See all the games where the dev goes for a Pulitzer Prize halfway through and forgets about what the player came for. This game is totally focused on the lewd content, which I really respect in this genre. It makes you care about the characters through progression in how they react to scenes and how they treat you around the house, rather than lengthy exposition that I would skip anyway. All it needs is a little more content and I would totally pay $20-30 for this on steam.

In summary: 10/10 concept, 10/10 execution, 5/10 current quantity of content. Definitely recommend a play through.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

heltcrazy

Exelent artwork and fun storytelling! It could use some more characters and more scenes! But hey, its only 0.2.1.... An update every now and then whould not hurt. The animation is not good, not bad.

I hope we get more content soon! <3
  11. 5.00 star(s)

testingdude

Review of the version 0.2.1.

Great art and animations. The story is so far okay and the setup for the plot is kinda funny. Obviously not yet finished so the amount of content is only so-so, but cant wait to see more.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Johnny4x8

Big Titty Red-Headed Tomboy / 10

[Version 0.2.1]

There's not a whole lot to say other than "what's here is really, really good", but lets give it a shot anyway.

You play as the Chosen undead from Dark Souls, who lives with his dad and his dad's arm candy, neither of whom like you very much. You go to school where there's a fat bitch and a stuck up bitch who both enjoy making fun of you despite being an asteroid and a cutting board. Also present are a BIG TITTY REDHEADED TOMBOY who is suprisingly as unpopular as you (only she can beat the living fuck out of anyone that pisses her off so she gets away with it) and a hot teacher who very clearly wants some action. To top it all off, stuck up bitch, Big Titty Redheaded Tomboy and hot for teacher are all related, go figure. Big Titty Redheaded Tomboy restores your humanity and turns you into a chad for unspecified reasons totally not related to your magnum dong only for you to become Confined with Goddesses© during the onset of an unspecified virus of unspecified origin, enforced by the cold, dead hand of a facist police state. Despite the harrowing circumstances, you still have a cock and you're surrounded by holes to put it in; some of these holes even have names, such as:

Serena - See title, Big Titty Redheaded Tomboy / 10

Berry - A quite literal mommy milk dispenser

Emma - A soon-dre (whatever that is) that may somehow actually be my favorite character despite the presence of a big titty readheaded tomboy

Valerie - I don't actually know if I'm allowed to use the C-Word on this internet forum about people raping and fucking but lets call her a "difficult" series of holes

Overarching story isn't really there (at least, not yet) and doesn't really need to be; This is about the girls as individuals, not some save the world nonsense. Having said that, the more the merrier, because as I've already said, what's here is quite good, and there's a pretty fair amount of content here already all things considered. But to list off a few more positive points:

• Art style is fantastic, and most scenes are ANIMATED, something very nice to see amidst the ocean of throwaway Renpy garbage
    • A built-in gallery mode; This should be required by law. Only downside is that it doesn't include repeatable scenes or still images around the scenes included; I understand the repeatable scenes being absent but it would be great if the scenes could include the still images that lead up to the animation instead of just cutting right to it; An "include story" checkbox or whatever would also be nice but that would more than likely be a whole lot of extra work
    • Straight-forward "gameplay"; It's still a Renpy "game" but at the very least 95% of your interaction with everything is just interacting with the girls; Your income is completely passive, all you have to do is "update" your income every few scenes you unlock (it makes sense in-game); there aren't generally stupid arbitrary "buy this crap for 1 relationship point" quests; because the game takes place all in one house there is a suitably low amount of clocking to get where you need to go; It just does what it needs to do and thats a very good thing, and if you never notice any of it, that should be a testament to why less is more with this kind of stuff, I really cannot stress enough how nice it is to not have to click through 50 Renpy menus just to get generic dialog because your hidden relationship score wasn't high enough because you didn't repeat the same scene 40 times yet blah blah blah
    • The characters are actually good and there's very little reason to hate any of them, no it doesn't really make sense that they're all on your dick within a month but as far as just having characters that you can't really hate I think it does quite well
    If I had any complaints, it would only be that there are quite a few grammar issues (which, only 20% of you will care) and the setting doesn't lend it self to expansion very well. I can certainly think of a few ways to add more characters if the creator ever wanted to without having to rewrite or redesign anything that's already there, but "you're trapped in a house with 4 horny beautiful women" is about as settled as it's going to get. That and, as a more personal taste type complaint, a handful of the face closeups are a little off; they're just drawn in a different style and I personally like the halfway anime aesthetic a bit more than the more realistic approach some of the closeups take.

But yeah, it's fantastic. Can't wait for more (y)
  13. 4.00 star(s)

w_Stew

Update is for v.0.2.1 of the game.

Artwork is consistently good. Story is not too deep but understandable for this type of game. Characters have their own unique personalities. Game gets updates on a regular basis. All babes are HOT and bothered. MC gets pushed around a bit but he always lands either over or under the women.. hehehe (having a third arm usually does that, ammi right?)

The hint system could be improved but is in no way a negative. If you've played these types of games in the past you quickly adapt.

Being stuck in a house with 4 hot babes is great but the walls are closing in (for me at least). Unless the century guarding the house somehow malfunctions and the characters sneak out to new locations (eventually get caught and brought back?) OR the developer introduces more dream scenes happening outside the house OR the confinement restrictions are lifted, I can see me getting bored of being in the same place indefinitely.

4 STARS out of 5.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

godspees

What an amazing game. The artstyle is very good, being 2d withou falling into the uncanny valley, and animations that are top notch. The gameplay is also very good, with a good feel of progression and achievement while avoiding a grindy feeling.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

Great game, updates are fairly frequent and always have hot / funny scenes. Fairly simplistic graphics, but it ticks all the right boxes. Nice if short animations. The black-haired sister, Emma, is great, althoug the other three characters also carry their own weight. Highly recommend.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

Review for 0.2

A great blend of S&M content where the MC is acting as both a dom and a sub. And whilst I definitely prefer the S content since that's what I like, the M content doesn't bother me, I thank the dev for not putting any footjob scenes, I also enjoy pussy eating in various positions and don't mind being an M (as long as it doesn't go too far out of my comfort zone) for a girl as long as I can be the S too.

Anyways the fetish content is great as it's powered by the wonderful art and animation, yeah this game is properly animated and deserves the tag 100% unlike some other games. I would personally like to see more girls get inducted into the harem, but making that work into the plot that the dev has crafted, would be difficult. So I thought of a scenario, Isabella and Berry are friends now and they both like dominating innocent boys, why not team them up against MC ?

I know that the review is kind of all over the place, but we have enough structural reviews where people just copy and paste a formula over and over and I didn't want to do that, even though I know the dev won't read this since he already has like 50 reviews.

But I wanted to say that whilst I'm enjoying the plot as a filler, it makes sense that the MC has some M tendencies due to the prologue, how some of the girls treated him and how his GF treats him before the main game begins, what's the explanation for his S tendencies ? He never displays them in the prologue, he first develops them when going through either Emma's or Valerie's route, I guess I just would have expected something to happen for him to get those tendencies, I mean technically his time spent training with Sarena could have caused him to become more confident as her confidence (and more ;) ) rubbed on him....and it's not even that big a issue even though I wrote like a whole paragraph, I might have even answered my own question.

The gameplay isn't too grindy and money collection is easy peasy, a thing that would ruin the game would be if the saves become incompatible, hopefully that doesn't happen since I already grinded ahead for future updates.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

hentaijose

Amazing art, great scenes, clear objectives, this game is shaping up pretty nicely. Unlike most renpy games where you have take a lot of time trying to figure out how to progress. This game tells you what you need to do clearly. I had no problems progressing through the story. Animations are really well done too. Looking forward to more from this dev.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Femdom Enjoyer

This game desperately needs the "Male Domination" tag added to it, since HALF of the love interests are "girl who is mean to you, so you have to put them in their place". The other two love interests are super sweet lovey doms.

Game would have had a more diverse set of interactions if you let one of the mean girls dom you, and you dommed one of the nice girls. (Not to mention more up my alley.)

Anyway, despite my disappointment, the game is still very good. Art is great and features animations.

Writing is pretty good, though it's definitely off in a few areas.

The game unfortunately is *completely* devoid of choice outside of who do you want to go after first. Seriously, not even meaningless dialogue options. Let alone anything meaningful. The game asks if you're going to cheat on your GF. It also answers it, you will, you have no choice in that regard, you have no choice in any regard.

Anyway, despite the things I disliked about the game, it was honestly pretty good. I believe my review is extra harsh because of how close the game is to great for me.

I hope the Dev goes back and adds more choice, as well as more choice going forward, but I wouldn't count on it.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: The new art 3d art isn't bad but, how best to describe... maybe 25% of the new 3d art is better than the old 2d art (the teachers tits in the new start of day scene are niiiiiiice), about 25% is close enough, an about 50% of it is just plain worse. The game also still tends to have game ending or forced exit to main menu bugs every other release or so. Despite the dev now making a fair amount off it. I'll leave it at a 4, it's still got so much goodness it's above average, but not sure I see it ever being 5 now.

Amazing custom drawn art, regular enough updates, the game plays well, it's rapidly become one of the rising stars of adult games to donate towards, it's a locked in solid 4 with more potential to... hehe, cum.
    What keeps this from 5 stars?
    It's got no actual full sex and that could be a while still. When this occurs, it will probably-highly likely-almost assuredly be 5 star but, can't really give a 5th star to a game that hasn't let me go all the way down the adult game rabbit hole by, well, letting me go down the various female characters holes.
    The other issue, and it's minor, while there is a gallery, I'm unclear if it tracks everything. Raising one of the women's levels opens up all new stuff to do with them across the house but, I was left a little less clear by the in game guide what all I could do. Hate to think I'm missing something. I wish the game had perhaps some minor way to track what side scenes I can get after leveling them, so I can be sure to not miss anything before they level up again and it changes again.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

crucialfiction

This game wouldn't normally be on my radar. Its not even my kink. But I wanted something that could be played on android and...
    Wow. Quality work bro.
    Great artwork. Fantastic animation. And the writing isn't absolutely cringe.
    Overall, I approve, and not for nothin but I rarely comment or rate