Confusing rule 7

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Can you please make it clear what exactly is "underage" in this rule and what isnt? As far as I notice, this rule counts only for girls. Underage boys stay on f95, underage girl will instantly banned from f95.
This as example is clearly a underage boy for me:
Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/billy-boy-s-adventures-v0-000241-bb-adventures.166845/

But when I report it, it will rejected.
Any younger and this boy will be a baby. Will this then be "underage"? -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Hagatagar

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Did you use a translator to translate the rule? Because it says nothing about "underage", and prepubescent is not the same as underaged.
Underaged = minor, usually under 18.
Prepubescent = Has not developed any secondary sexual characteristics yet (e.g. boobs or pubes).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This answer and the following posts afterwards in my opinion are the best answer about why rule 7 is the way it is. Hopefully Sam doesn't mind me tagging his post. But feel free to read it, most likely that answers your question.

Btw, there already a ton of posts speaking about this rule, please next time use the search, since the answer is probably in one of those threads already.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
But when I report it, it will rejected.
An uploader mistakenly rejected your report thinking it had already been voted on and approved, it hadn't, and the content has now been removed. If you ever feel like a report response is incorrect, please open a ticket.

• Hey there
Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

Cresty

Jan 22, 2024
Also a question in this regard,... I know it might have been asked like a 100000 times but why does it 'seem' a rule that is applied at random?
I mean there are plenty of games that can't hide the fact that the girls are in clear violation of that rule while another one is rejected?

For example (Don't get me wrong I do like this content of said games!)
Ravenous
Corrupted Love
Family Faring
Maou Sama
Oh Daddy
Those are all here and a okay and the list can go on and on...

But others will get rejected or outright banned?
Could name a few that are not here but can be found on another site?

This just seems totally random.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Could name a few that are not here but can be found on another site?
I would, although it is not explicit written, that this alone would be against the rule itself.
1718390454490.png
But others will get rejected or outright banned?
The ones that would get banned directly would be all that goes straight into the no-go area of rule 1.7. And as the staff can't play through every game the upload and not every ********** game is named "The day I fucked my 6 year old daughter" or have appropriate tags for that, it may take some time until it gets banned.

And for your list 1 of 5 games state that it is approved by the mods, in another one it is written, that you shouldn't ask for a prepatch game and it the other 3 games nothing of this is written. So chance are up, that those three my get another rulling soon.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Cresty

Jan 22, 2024
I would, although it is not explicit written, that this alone would be against the rule itself.
I know, that's why I didn't write the names of games here :D

So if I would start my own game, just put some sort of very small boobs on them and I am golden. At least that is how I interpret those rules tbh.

And ofc make 'em all 18+, make a huuuuge disclaimer at the beginning and all should be fine, since my intend is they're 18+
Come on, we all know that this is not the intend of a dev with that sort of content, otherwise a dev would make them big ass boobs and asses.

And then make a patch to give em all adjustable ages, since well, what's the point in sticking to the intended ages anyway?

I mean I can create a teen in Daz with big boobs and pass her off as 18, since well, look at her boobs...

All right, sounds more than a rant, I know but I just don't understand it and it still seems a random applied rule.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And ofc make 'em all 18+, make a huuuuge disclaimer at the beginning and all should be fine, since my intend is they're 18+
Come on, we all know that this is not the intend of a dev with that sort of content, otherwise a dev would make them big ass boobs and asses.
If you think so. That doesn't cover it as does the whole Step-Landlady Patreon bullshit. Humans do have brains, some of them at least also do use it and if some can put two and two together, fill a report to Patreon, the staff here or whoever handle that on whoever site, then it will be removed, regardless of the 18+ disclaimer at the beginning.
Or if you stick baseball size boob on an toddler.

All right, sounds more than a rant, I know but I just don't understand it and it still seems a random applied rule.
The reason for this rule is clear, same as rule 1.10. That law and order don't press too hard on this site and in turn that some companies in some countries keep at least one eye closed and let this site run on their servers.
Even if they would make it all chars need to be at least 18+, it wouldn't make it any easier. You have no proof for any virtual character that their are 18+ (or whatever age) other than their behaviour and looks and both are very vague and subjectiv.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The reason for this rule is clear, same as rule 1.10. That law and order don't press too hard on this site and in turn that some companies in some countries keep at least one eye closed and let this site run on their servers.
It's not just a question of legality.
Those games would also attract attention from peoples you don't want to deal with. Once they starts to install somewhere, they trash the place and stick to it like dog shit to your shoes.