• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Conquering Married Women through Sex [Final] [POISON]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Jonathan Y

Incredibly, cock-numbingly, dull game.
    The translation is not great, it's better than the usuall MTL I suppose, but it does stand out sometimes in it's bad quality so it gets no bonus points there.
    The story is really copy-pasted script you'd find in your average Miel game, nothing special one bit.
    A now married, used-to-be delinquent lives next to horny guy, horny guy finds some cheap crap to blackmail her with, she folds like a pretzel after a few rounds, whatever.

But let's talk about what might interest some folk into downloading this, the artwork. I gotta say, at first glance it looks better than Miel or Norn or other sorta average, mediocre style, but in my opinion it's not. The artist draws the body way too flabby, Check screenshot 4, 5 and 8. In order to make the anatomy look more realistic and complex they add these jarring fat folds, where flesh should be firm it appears loose, dropy and lax.
    This is a subjective take, but it grosses me out, it looks like someone from the show : ''My 600 Pound Life'', lost hundreds of pounds in weight and is now waiting skin surgery, aka the stage where there's loose, empty skin folds everywhere.

Hey there's no accounting for taste, but Imma take Miel's mediocre artwork over this anyday of the week personally.
    It's also short as shit, I only got 1 ending and was like, wait that's it ? Waste of disk space.

Check out : ''Former Delinquent Wife Hinako ~Making Her Mind And Body Mine!~ [Final] [Studio Pork]''.
    It's literally the exact same premise, but with actual good writing and translation, a professional level artwork that knocks it out of the park, multiple endings etc.
    Save your diskspace.