☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
F31wnT.png

Overview:
Conquering Queens is a NSFW Sandbox visual novel
It tells the story of a young farmer who decides to enter the fantasy world in which he lives, only to be deceived and end up with the weight of ruling a kingdom in decline destined to perish. The only hope is to marry not one or two but several rulers to form a powerful alliance through the Harem.

Will you be able to court and marry several of the most admired, loved and feared leaders in the world?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-03-10
Developer: A-Moral Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Screenshot (1231).png Screenshot (1230).png Abigail escena baño 1d.png discucion padre.jpg abrazo Minerva 1.png Minerva escena baño 1a.png si2HAP.jpg oauwBy.png BkK108.png aKue6z.png CdygCE.png y6hboj.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
v0.1
  • The initial version (0.1) is in an early stage of development so the art will be at sketch level.
1002724040.jpg

Well, I think it would have been much better for the devs to wait a bit and deliver a complete first release, and not an early delivery with sketches (I mean, I think it will be difficult to attract the attention of potential players/buyers with a release of sketches). (it reminds me of the game "A town uncovered" and the scenes that were full sketches and I think they still are :HideThePain: )

But the story sounds interesting.

If dev/devs lurks f95 good luck.

Last edited: