inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
What's the point of a Demo tag? As long as it says "demo" in title, or version is under 1.0, it should be obvious. A lot of games here are WIP, and "demo" is not a permanent status.
If you're only interested in completed game, there's a tag for that.
The thing is that this "demo" is essentially a early prototype of a fighting system, in which you fight a guaranteed to lose battle (I checked the code, there's no alternative), and then you are played a video of your character being raped and kinda mind-broken by the dude that beat you.

So an un-winnable fight and a h-scene. The difference between this and say any other game that's a "0."something is that this is not a game, it's a demo to demonstrate what it will one day be.

Pipopo

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone help me? When I download from Mega it gives me an error saying Arg_IndexOutofRangeException

username198

Nov 21, 2019
This is a demo. You have 1 unwinnable fight followed by a sex scene. Both the fighting and the sex scenes need to show improvement before I would recommend it. Good luck, the concept shows promise.

Reactions: Dingo139

ktz127

Oct 14, 2020
I thought the controls weren't working in the fight but it's supposed to be unwinnable. The sex scene was 3 animations that lasted for a LONG time lol. Looks promising.

• Haha
Reactions: rikkulollipop

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
When people go on games clearly tagged 'gay' and then do the typical "I won't play this until they add female characters" why are you even here in the first place :cautious: #AttentionHoes
Right, I don't get why people see a gay tag and got to comment ill towards it they should keep on moving.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Uhhh, is this "game" still being developed? Just had a look at his Patreon, there's only art pack (or it's animation?) ongoing, Nothing at all about this "game".

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Uhhh, is this "game" still being developed? Just had a look at his Patreon, there's only art pack (or it's animation?) ongoing, Nothing at all about this "game".
yes its being developed and there are times i check their discord like there's updates of the game.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
It seems the game is in development again. There is a Kickstarter campaign:
There is also an itch page: