Seeking Consensual maledom games

Sep 20, 2020
Games where the girls aren't raped or forced against their will or kidnapped (like the game - untill my girlfriend is pregnant or the game consent. In 'consent' game, i think the girls finally learn to love male domination but initially you have to stalk and rape her and it's jst traumatizing to hurt and rape girls even if it is in a game. So basically jst any game with rape).

The girl may initially resist the idea of male domination but don't outright deny to participate in it (because she maybe subconsciously quite into maledom) - A perfect example is Bella from Sisterly lust.

Or a game where the MC trains her and slowly makes her fall in love with male domination - The best example is Wife Trainer. Like Tammy Lynn in that game didn't even like the MC in the beginning and hated to get punished in the dungeon, but by the end of the training she was head over heels in love and even enjoyed getting punished. Elsa was great too - she was a frigid, but by the end of the training she was a submissive slut devoted to the MC.

I'd prefer the domination to be by real training and not by mind control or some chemicals ( although I don't mind maledom by mind control/potions/chemicals I jst like it more when the girl is being actually trained by pain and pleasure). A great game where maledom is achieved by chemicals is devious discovery and the girl yuki has a pet master dynamic with the MC which I like a lot.

I also love slave master dynamic. Like the girl starts off innocent and then gets her mind broken and gets addicted to being dominated and being owned by the MC (best example is again wife Trainer)

I don't mind text based games (like Karen's secret is awesome, it has some soft dom contents).

The only thing I hate is sharing/being cucked (I love princess trainer but jasmine gets jacked off on by others in the palace and then ends up being married to Zafar - I loved the training aspect but hated those other parts)

All in all - I'm just looking for a game where the girl actually loves and enjoys maledom, the girl should crave being owned or dominated. And if the romance and maledom goes hand in hand in a game, then even better cuz usually the romance and the maledom part are in 2 seperate paths.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
News Desk - a kind of semi-consensual blackmail (just watch the intro) with a focus on maledom and degradation. Most of Pyorgara's games are like this, unwilling maledom -> sub slut.

Ruin Me - not exactly a maledom game, but definitely consensual BDSM training.

Princess Tower - a trainer without sharing, focused on dom/sub with a choice of being nice or strict. Well-written, too. Not a lot of content yet, worth a try though.

Sep 20, 2020
News Desk - a kind of semi-consensual blackmail (just watch the intro) with a focus on maledom and degradation. Most of Pyorgara's games are like this, unwilling maledom -> sub slut.

Ruin Me - not exactly a maledom game, but definitely consensual BDSM training.

Princess Tower - a trainer without sharing, focused on dom/sub with a choice of being nice or strict. Well-written, too. Not a lot of content yet, worth a try though.
Looks good. Thanks