4.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
There are a handful of different endings in current version. You can break her at different stages of the process, complete the process and get a Loving or Obedient Wife, and there's even a sub-ending to the Wife endings where she gives you a daughter, but you can get locked out of that one if you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all I'm looking forward to see if this grows into something bigger.

Reactions: KopretCZ

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Hm... bdsm, rape, training the bitch...
my cup of tea exactly
Please dont abandon and make it a great game :D
*bookmarked*
Wanna see where this goes..
Still not enough GOOD games like this out there xD

Reactions: ubblesnop

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
This is a great game so far, very engaging with the multiple endings and BDSM isn't really my thing either.
I'm struggling to get the Daughter ending though even if I don't abuse at all.

Apr 6, 2018
for linux/mac compatibility, all you need is the same casing of the folders/files. Folder is named "Intro", html references "intro".

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Need some help here: I am stuck at the rpetetition of the chorse, I can't seem to progress beyond giving her th 4 chores (worktop, floor, toiler, boot) times and time again, until she eventually snaps. Any clue?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Need some help here: I am stuck at the rpetetition of the chorse, I can't seem to progress beyond giving her th 4 chores (worktop, floor, toiler, boot) times and time again, until she eventually snaps. Any clue?
I face the same issue. I think it has to do with the regression stat. Beyond 80, she becomes insensitive but I don't know how to really diminish that stat.

kraju

May 16, 2017
I face the same issue. I think it has to do with the regression stat. Beyond 80, she becomes insensitive but I don't know how to really diminish that stat.
It's a html game. just look/edit the code in notepad.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Anjelica / Krystal Boyd

Caprice, Anjelica and Red Fox, def got my atention
But after see this plot, gosh, i hate those games where you treat women like shit, hard pass for me but good luck for the dev and those who enjoy it
As you seem to be an expert, do you know who's that model?
Capture.PNG

And concerning what you said at the end, sure you treat her like shit at first, but I had the loving wife ending which is not that bad.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Mate, you have the signature of a game where you imprison, blackmail or otherwise coerce heroines into having sex, plus you sell their "services" to willing men ;) not exactly a knight in shining armor are you
Except there's a big difference between irl videos and fictional characters lol, not trying to be "a knight in shinning armor" it's just not my thing and that's it, end of discussion.

As you seem to be an expert, do you know who's that model?
View attachment 1046031

And concerning what you said at the end, sure you treat her like shit at first, but I had the loving wife ending which is not that bad.
That's Caprice

Reactions: Fapmigo
4.90 star(s) 12 Votes