Collection - Video - Consome Kitchen collection [2024-04-28] [紺そめ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

stever

i love this artist!! it's like a blend of animated clips, 2D hentai, and sex stories. the dialogues add a lot for me, and they come in different variations like ntr or not ntr. the visuals have a lot of variations too, like outfits or whatever.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dudibudi

Really well made animations. I would like to see this artist contribute to Shrift.

Cons:
    -Many versions are censored.
    -Some dick sizes are too well endowed in my eyes. Kills the proportions in some animations.
    -The tried animations for grabbing tits or paizuri arent that good sometimes, more of a penetrable focus is here.

Pros:
    +X-Ray and non X-Ray versions. There are so many versions for every video that bloat these downloads.
    +High variety of sex positions.
    +Voice acted moans. But could also be stock sounds, just saying that they are here.
    +Sound effects. Same as voice acting.
    +Popular characters. Characters from animes or games you know.
    +Very detailed, like butts or tits jiggling, makes everything very dynamic and alive.
    +Creampies.
    +Some have dialogue text for little stories. I especially like the one for Denji and Makima from Chainsaw Man.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

darktoonlinkx

Just really good animation with lots of variety. Most videos have x-ray and non x ray options or vaginal vs anal. There are usually versions that have text to go along with the video or just loops of the action.