RPGM - Completed - Consort Elaine ~My Beloved Must Bed the King for the Sake of the World~ [Final] [MAZE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

I'd like to describe the game in the form of a poem:

Ado and Elaine were to be wed,​
    But the King wanted her instead.​
    So he made up a story,​
    To cover his horny,​
    She practically jumped in his bed!​

Yeah chief, this isn't it. I put more effort into that poem then they did into this game's plot. FemC is immediately in favor of sucking and fucking the King. With NTR games you can't just have cheating, you have to create the atmosphere that goes along with it. Thus the game fails as an NTR game because it fails at establishing the mood. The story also makes zero sense: The King and FemC are superior to the average human. To save the kingdom from the spirit that FemC and cuckboy sealed away once before, the King decides he must impregnate the female hero so she can birth a new hero to save the world instead of, you know, sending the two heroes to seal away the spirit again... it's beyond absurd.

Everything feels incredibly lackluster. Combat is boring/repetitive, the overworld map is horrendous, the pacing and writing is terrible, and then there's the art, which is hit or miss. One scene looks great while another looks like it's from the game's beta version.

If the game spent less time trying to diversify her fuckbuddies and just focused on the King, then it would've been a notch better. The game functions and text is legible, so it's no one-star game... but it's certainly below average. Is it worth playing? Nope. But hey, FemC has a nice amount of squish on her so maybe download a gallery save and verb your adjective noun.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

FunkyJustin

A rather short game but it's pretty decent, the combat is simple and the Netorare was fine, there wasn't really much to the game other than for its netorare content. Overall decent game but don't expect too much out of it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

htc89234

You know that meme where they say "I'll see advertisements like 'Try Not To Cum' but when I play the game it seems like the object is to cum, so I'd call that bad game design"? This game is like that, but in reverse.

The gameplay is only ever decent if you're trying to actively avoid sex scenes... in your fucking 18+HRPG. If you go for the scenes, the game becomes progressively easier and dumber until it's a hassle, because then why even waste my time with the fights? That doesn't seem very synergistic, and it sure as fuck didn't make for an interesting run.

For what it's worth the game is pathetically short. Like 2 hours, tops, if you're going slow and fully completionist.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sabia

Really fun game. I like the events mechanics and the fact that you have some hope of beating the game before the NTR happens. The difficulty was also nice.
    The game is short, it takes one afternoon to beat the game and there are enough scenes to fill the game.
    The art is good and the dialogs aren't bad.
    With a bit more polish this could be a true gem imo.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

LekLek1337

Sadly, even when the bar is already set pretty low for pron games, this game feels so hollow, the art is okay, but everything is so low effort: the gameplay, the pacing, writing, lack of sfx the folks at saikey studios did a good job, but the game itself is so weak. Go pick up the full save file on the thread and enjoy the artwork