RPGM - Completed - CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul [Final] [GFF]

1. 3.00 star(s)

relapsedgooner96

gameplay-not so good, search & find sort of gameplay is not really fun, can be even worse when u have to masturbate the queen to refresh the time limit with no skip feature.

corruption-enjoyed it before the futa thing came along, not a fan of futa, but i guess it'd be a win with futa lovers out there

hscene-good but need more gangbang, just doing 1v1 countless times is too boring, also there should be a insect pregnancy tag, i almost puked when i first saw it

feature- skip h scene feature should be needed, don't wanna see the queen having long dialogues while masturbating.

bug- can happen sometimes, but not enough to see it as a problem, just remember to save every now and then to skip lengthy dialogue

story- who cares, it's just mid

score: 3/5
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

What a waste of game ruined by Dick, quite literally. Just add a non-futa option for just corruption lovers, but the Author just went ahead with his Dickhead move, quite literally. Corruption nonetheless was sorta decent, a big shame could not fap to this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

qwedssffdg

"CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul" by "GFF" is more than a game; it's a masterpiece in the world of erotic entertainment. Here are a few reasons why I consider it a work of art:

1. The character designs in this game perfectly match my preferences: incredibly voluptuous breasts, juicy legs, and delicate hands that epitomize the ideal of femininity. But the most captivating aspect is the nipples! Large nipples with impressive areolas that are simply mesmerizing.
    2. The gameplay is a harmonious blend of simplicity and engagement. The game allows immediate gratification while also offering a rich, immersive experience.
    3. The animations are a chapter of mastery on their own. The movements of sperm, the sexual scenes, and the slimes are executed so realistically and smoothly that it's a visual pleasure to behold.
    4. The ability to modify female bodies in the game is imagination-striking: from changing shapes to the emergence of new elements. This feature adds a unique charm to the game.
    5. And finally, replayability. This factor is essential to fully enjoy the game. Each new session promises fresh experiences and emotions.
    "CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul" is not just a hentai game; it's true art, capable of satisfying the most refined tastes."
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Great game. Your classic corruption game but on steriods. The main character is hot and she gets corrupted and starts fucking the rest of the village slowly. Body modifaction is part of the game and some scenes aren't for the faint of heart, definitly fits a very niche fetish. Still recommend
  5. 3.00 star(s)

BiggestMan404

If a really weird and fucked up RPGMaker game with complete degen depravity and really big boobs is what you're looking for, Contamination is the fucked up game you're looking for.

For gameplay: You are a princess and your castle is cursed. Lust begets all who enter and eats away at your libido, and the only way to explore the area more is to get more of it. Basically there's a big dungeon with slow poison and you need to navigate around to get items needed for town stuff.

For the story:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the big titties and art doesn't hook you, and you're a little too vanilla, maybe sit this one out, because it's super depraved.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Conejoo

Not gonna lie, I didn't expect this game to be this good. Scenes and art it contains are not for everyone. So, be aware.

Simple story, not much to talk about. It doesn't offer much in terms of gameplay, except for a five-second combat at the end of the game, you do almost nothing. You walk and collect things, that's it. It has multiple endings and quite a few scenes as well. 5-6 hours of gameplay. Protagonist corrupted easily, so there isn't much here either. Scenes are easy to see and there is a nice section in the item menu that shows you which scene to get and when. And of course you can see scenes again. But unfortunately. most scenes are drawn on the same asset. While the characters remain exactly the same, there are only minor changes. And only the fucked character appears in all the scenes. Even our main character does not appear while fucking someone. Only her dick...

So why did I give 4 stars to a game that I criticized so much?
    Because I have a weakness for this kind of art. Seriously, there are very few games that are not NTR focused and contain such art.
    So despite everything I said, the game still really entertained me. If you like this kind of art, definitely play it. If you don't like it, stay away from this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

NTR For Live

It's a perfect Futa Game for like 4-5 Hours of Gameplay. I really liked it because the CG is really good looking and the way the Princess is more and more eager to release her Lust among her own people is really on point (y)

On the other site it's a shame that's so short...I would have built way more like Monster Rape and NTR/NTS in it but hey as I said it's really good made.

1 also cool thing is that you can build a relationship to every NPC you can have Sex with(y)
  8. 3.00 star(s)

lonelywoefulpeach

The gameplay is collect items, report back, and occasionally use a spell when your life is low. Between that, you need to activate sex scenes. There is no combat; this is a positive.

I spent around 4 hours playing this; and I felt I wasted a lot of time.

Summary here:
    What this game does unique is the fetish themes; breast expansion, skin darkening, futanari. Also corruption.
    There is no combat yet the progression is still a pain in the ass as it is time limited dive missions to retrieve items and report back.
    It isn't particularly bad, and worth it for the fetish content in mhy opinion, but as a game this doesn't exceed any expectations.

The art is nice, especially if you like corruption and futa. The writing is ok.

There are no "happy" endings, but there are some good endings.

I rate this game average because despite good art, the scope feels narrow and repetitive. It may have been better as a VN or something.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

kartofel717

Absolutely amazing game. Love the body transformation it is rare to see a game with it. Would love to see more like this one. Turning into futa is the excelent idea for the game especially with the decent story. Hypno idea is also excelent when paired with pregnancies
  10. 3.00 star(s)

aiinomegami

The art is quite decent overall although there's not a lot of it and futanari and overly exaggerated body proportions was a big turn off in my opinion.

The game is short and doesn't have any grind thankfully and that is appreciated, although the endings were a bit lame and one of them was just plain weird.

I wouldn't recommend this game but it isn't bad either and the translation is quite decent so it won't ever be a problem.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Etranor

wish there were a few more scenes before the ending but overall its pretty good as long as you're into corruption. Also in terms of gameplay, its very easy and i never got lost once or had to grind for anything.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

RonaldMcDonald69

Played for an hour, enjoyed it for the most part, just for my character to turn into a futa. This is the kind of thing you put on the front page, the "futa" tag doesn't do this justice. I like futas... on females. Futas and males is gay for me, and I'm not gay. Nothing against it, but it literally made my time playing completely wasted.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

PythonC

A very good corruption story gets very weird at the end though. I didnt like the pregnancy stuff and how that turned out. Really enjoyed most of the story. I dont think the translation was bad at any point. Not very good gameplay just playing it for story tbh
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Centrophy

I don't know if I played a different version but the mtl mentioned in other people's reviews isn't here outside of the stats page not being translated. It could be that I got the game from a different thread. Mostly everything is translated. The problem is the game dialogue and the plot is really weak.

First of all, right off the bat, I'm going to go ahead and say that extreme proportions kind of disgust me but I won't dock points for that. If you're into that then you'll probably dig the art which starts decent. She had a banging body at the start but is quickly ruined in my eyes. The problem I have is that the whole game focuses on that and the mental corruption, which I happen to like, happens immediately. There's no slow fall. It's a sprint from the start. There's also no really good endings even though there are seven. If you're looking for a redemption/good ending then look elsewhere.

Dialogue - most of the scenes are the female characters yelling about how much of a disgusting slut they are and cocks! cocks! cocks! No eagles or pan to be found. It gets old, it's fine in a short 24 page doujin but for a full game it's too much and leads to the scenes all reading mostly the same of the scenes that I saw. I didn't watch all of them. I mostly unlocked the rest of the scenes with the crystal in the treasury so I didn't see all of them. It could be different.

Gameplay - Just one battle. Explore a castle clicking on shiny spots. Normally I love exploration games. The concept is neat - explore a castle while struggling with your sanity/lust but it plays out linearly. A shame at that. I would love to see a non-linear haunted mansion or castle exploration game. The rest of the time is spent in the one town corrupting the other characters by unlocking scenes with them. You must corrupt them to get passed the gating.

At least there's no grinding and no random battles.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

bonesy24

Needs an updated translation, mostly readable (or at least you gan figure out the meaning) but some areas don't make sense at all. Mostly due to MTL, but someone has made a thread saying they are working on a translation. Great art and simple gameplay for easy one handed play. No annoying pop up battles, more of a "treasure hunt" which makes progress easy.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Some fairly extreme/fetishy content. Kind of mediocre game overall.

Ending Tips

First end: In the middle of the game (when you can't save), choose to not resist. All other endings have to do with reaching the top of the castle and winning/losing the only battle in the game. Level 90: Make a save, or you won't be able to get these two endings. Winning is quite easy, just cast dispel on yourself. Level 99: Last two endings, again win and lose.

Gameplay 3/10

This is a hallway simulator. There's only one direction to go and you follow the steps that the game requires.

The game itself is split into h-scenes and exploring the castle (with mini h-scenes). Exploring the castle is... kind of tedious. Although it's somewhat exciting, as it's the requirement to advance... expand... the... plot... Her boobs get massive.

The only battle in the game almost doesn't need to be mentioned at all. They should have made it a multiple choice instead.

Art 8/10

The only truly redeeming part of this game. The MC's facial expressions are a work of art.

Content 5/10

This category is very contextual. Either you like the extreme content or you don't.

Spoilers ahead. You grow a dick. You get pregnant. You impregnate. You become dark skinned (what the fuck?). You become golden skinned (no really, what the fuck?). Breast expansion (fuck yeah!). Nipple fucking.

MTL 2/10

I know it's in the description. But this still deserves a call out. You can kinda understand what's going on. But the scenes just aren't going to be that good if the English is MTL. And this is a normal RPG maker game where reading the scenes is the content.

Overall 4/10

If this were a hentai, I'd watch that in a heartbeat. As a game, it's alright. The MTL really gets in the way of enjoying this game. With proper translation, this game can maybe be a 5/10, an average game.

Truly though, the game just isn't that fun. The pacing of corruption is kind of bunched together. It happens really fast in the beginning, very little happens in the middle, then tons of h-scenes in the end. For a 3-4 hour game.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

abao

Art 2/5. Would be 3/5 if not for the stupid proportions, but eh, not that great either way.

Plot 2/5. Basically skipped all of them past the first ten minutes or so. It's boring and adds nothing to the game.

Gameplay is 0/5. It is absolutely terrible.

You're basically trying to explore a few boring maps to find random items, except there's a twist. You have a dozen seconds or so to do it before you you either have to cast a skill and sit through an animation for the 100th time or return to the start of the maze.

That's it. No fights, no dialogues worth reading, no actual exploration of anything like normal games, you're forced to return to that same map looking for the same few things until finally, you get a scene which tbh isn't really that good.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

asdfax

I love this artist's work, this is another awsome curroption story from GFF. The protagonist's stages of corruption are all really hot, but sadly most of it happens at the beggining and there's not many changes up until the end.

It's awsome that you can impregnate women after becoming a futa, but sadly the other girls don't corrupt and change as much as the princess and you never get to see them get the signature GFF dark skin apart from one of the endings.

The translation is pretty bad and most of the conversations are unintelligible but I could still get the gist of it. The game is pretty buggy as well, the protagonists cg never changed in the menu for me, no matter how much she curropted it still always showed her base appearance from the beggining of the game and on the status screen it didn't even show any cg most of the time.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

RenéDescartes

First of all, if you're into chicks with dicks, pregnancy and monster birth, them i 100% recommend to at least check it you, it's a short game after all.

Art: Basically as in most games made in the RPG maker, this is what will encourage you to reach the end of the game., as there is not much more to see beyond the story (Or what you can understand from it because of MTL)

Story: It starts with a basic premise, you are a princess / queen of a kingdom who is trying to get corruption out of your castle, but the guy who is trying to help you is actually trying to corrupt you over and make you his little bitch. The plot twist here is that at the half of the game, you have a chance o kill the guy, however in his last action, he will turn you into a chick with a dick accidentally (there is no way to avoid this is you want to continue the game), and from now on, you will the one that corrupt others.

Honestly, i really liked the story, the problem with it is that said story is very conceptual and it doesn't have any kind of depth at all, i would love to play a game with similiar premises but with a more focus in the story and mainly gameplay.

Gameplay: Speaking of it, i want to tell this is by far the worst thing it has to offer, its repetitive, boring, uninteresting, and sometimes it can even be frustrating. Many times i wished this game as a VN instead of RPGM game, since there is only a single fight in the entire game.

Endings: Surprisingly, this game contains 7 endings on it, but 6 of them are related to the final boss (AKA the only battle in this entire game) and only two of them are worth watching, one for being the best and the other for being the funniest shit ever.

Final thoughs: 3 stars, pretty avagare, if was a VN i would probaly give it a 4 since the gameplay is extreme linear and boring.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

CorwinFr

This is a quite linear game, with a interesting concept of corruption and contamination, with bad translation and good CG.

I like a lot the concept and CG so I give a 5 even if the translation is bad and there is some bug.

Pro :

Only one combat in the whole game (but an important one as you guess)

Very good CG

A lot of things you will have to discover, pervs

Cons :

Very linear

Bad translation