3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ292155_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is only one battle against the Lasso boss. This is a game where you explore the royal castle where the curse is sealed, collect materials for human body modification items, and watch erotic events as you learn hypnosis, memory manipulation, and fascination spells.
You can have sex with various characters such as a widow, a shorty, etc. and make them pregnant (it is not a human child that is impregnated). You can see it.
You can see all the event conditions from the beginning, and you can enjoy masturbation easily because it has the function to unlock all scenes and recollect all scenes.
Enjoy the story of a princess who is tricked by an evil person, whose mind and body are contaminated, and who eventually becomes the source of the curse and falls into a world where she can act according to her own pleasure.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-24
Release Date: 2020-07-13
Developer: GFF
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)/(Translated)
Translator: スケベダンス
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Translated): - - -
Win
(MTL v1.05): - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: Word Wrap Fix

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ292155_img_smp1.jpg RJ292155_img_smp2.jpg RJ292155_img_smp3.jpg RJ292155_img_smp4.jpg RJ292155_img_smp5.jpg RJ292155_img_smp6.jpg RJ292155_img_smp7.jpg RJ292155_img_smp8.jpg RJ292155_img_smp9.jpg RJ292155_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Info: The type of NTR is Netori, according to the page.

Female protagonist but overview says
This is a game where you explore the royal castle where the curse is sealed, collect materials for human body modification items, and watch erotic events as you learn hypnosis, memory manipulation, and fascination spells.
So like a hidden actor? Or the protagonist changing herself? The latter seems unexpected.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Info: The type of NTR is Netori, according to the page.

Female protagonist but overview says

So like a hidden actor? Or the protagonist changing herself? The latter seems unexpected.
So I haven't looked at this game itself, but I have seen the art that the person who drew this does and trust me, the protagonist changing form as they get corrupted is normal for them. Usually there is some outside agent (i.e. monster, drugs, curses... oh wait that's here), but as you can tell in the initial image all of those characters are probably the protagonist in various states of corruption, going from pale skinned to darker as they get more corrupt and turn into a hermaphrodite.

There's a series they do where it's a group of sentai rangers and the blue is turned into a monster by a monster king, then proceeds to transform the rest of the rangers by having sex with them, including absorbing the pink ranger.

GFF is interesting to say the least, no idea about this game in particular.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
its good to have people for do this work , even if MTL , but Is it too much to ask to get the dialogues in correctly without having half of the sentences cut?
i was about to say the same thing...the MTL is already horrible but we also have to deal with sentences cut....

and the NTR is Netori, basically, the story is about a girl who gets corrupted and ended up in fucking everything with a penis...

srx47

May 8, 2018
its good to have people for do this work , even if MTL , but Is it too much to ask to get the dialogues in correctly without having half of the sentences cut?
well, if you willing to spend few days correcting over 9000 fields of text - sure. i made mine with Translator++ in like... 10 min

Reactions: BiOMek

John Nasty

Aug 27, 2017
Wth with the protagonist's tits? Everything else seem ok but that massive size tits... it scares me.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes