3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
The MTL is legible. However most sentences are cut off so you have to guess the end most of the time. (edit: this part is fixed, there is a patch for it)
Gameplay and sex scenes aren't my thing however. I don't think there is NTR at all. And sex starts too fast there is no real resistance to corruption.
Basically, your kingdom is cursed by an evil witch, you have to explore the castle which has a curse that make you lewder.
To "help" you an alchemist asks you to bring back components from the castle to make potions that will let you go farther inside.
He wants to corrupt you. So you are basically unknowingly working to get yourself corrupted as he uses the components for potions that erode your will and body (nice touch) .
However, the character is pretty much corrupted from the first potion. And will give out blowjobs right away, each steps is a huge change, and the character never resists at all. So not that exciting, third potion (15mn gameplay) and she is basically a slut that fucks everyone in town.

The gameplay loop is this :
Explore castle to get X number of components => get kicked out => go back inside try another route, until you get enough components => Go to alchemist => make new potions see changd to body, unlock new sexual act => see how the town reacts to you => go back to castle and start over.

The exploration is just that. You can go only "that far" until you unlock the next potion. Which allows you to go farther, no fights or anything.
I'm disapointed. Not a bad game, but not for me.

Last edited:

IC_21

Jul 23, 2017
the burbing sound make me nauseous tbh...

the beginning part is fine and erotic and after she's become black and a lot of burbing sound give a turn off

Reactions: bardock357

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
you forgot futa tag bro.
I already played this game until the end.
at first, it's your usual corrupting the heroine but the later part...so disturbing but amazing at the same time...
In the end, I just laugh my ass off thinking what the fuck I just read...

Reactions: banyawich and irage

irage

Jul 18, 2019
you forgot futa tag bro.
I already played this game until the end.
at first, it's your usual corrupting the heroine but the later part...so disturbing but amazing at the same time...
In the end, I just laugh my ass off thinking what the fuck I just read...
even i got played in the end, please mention FUTA tag

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
NTR but netori not netorare? and hypnosis? well such as fking a doll, remind me of saimin series are nothing but good art. I know when people see NTR and click it, they want Netorare.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
GFF made a game!? Man, I almost never play MTLs, but I might have to give this one a try.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
How is the pregnancy on the game since its not human preg? Anyone who already played could explain?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes