3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
How is the pregnancy on the game since its not human preg? Anyone who already played could explain?
Basically if the character becomes pregnant, whatever human (only humans impregnates the protag as there are no fights nor monsters in the game until the end), she gives birth to monsters.

Same for the girls you impregnate when the protag turns into futa, it gives birth to monsters : crawling bugs, tentacles etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Dnds

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Doesn't seem to be detected by the game... Is there something I am missing here?
Works on my machine.
I dunno what your issue is

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
Am I imagining things or does that girl turn into a futa?
THIS IS MY SHIT
Like 30 mins in she grows a cock if you choose right in a cutscene (dunno what choosing wrong does, too lazy to replay up to that point and see), then 5 mins after that she decides to rape everyone herself. She also turns black

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I do feel that this game is more of a joke:LOL: than fap material
aside from the starting form it gets more ugly:eek:
but if you like pigsy owerfull:rolleyes: black tanned blond futa sluts with minimum gameplay
then you may like it:cautious:

Reactions: kailius

alexkoh1992

May 5, 2018
Works on my machine.
I dunno what your issue is

Like 30 mins in she grows a cock if you choose right in a cutscene (dunno what choosing wrong does, too lazy to replay up to that point and see), then 5 mins after that she decides to rape everyone herself. She also turns black
I noticed your saves are 20kb while mine are just 15kb.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Sep 6, 2018
How bad is the MTL? Saw this the other day, if you're not previously familiar or don't enjoy Chris' other work, stay away.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
My file 2 is actually 13 kb on my PC. If its bigger, media fire is fucking with it.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
When the call of booty is stronger than the grammar nazi inside you, you play through that MTL

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes