3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

j4zz97

Jul 30, 2019
Soo, lemme get this straight: futa protag, inhuman npc impreg and many other things? *quickly downloads game*

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
didnt know that a game based in Chris Kuribayashi's work even existed. i love his art and style BUT he is kind of f**king crazy with those venous monster cocks and rare transformations. at some point i don't know if i'm excited or disgusted bc what im seeing

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
In case people have trouble finding all the endings there is a tottal of 5 and you get them by:
1. Submiting to the alchemist.
2. Losing to the curse boss.
3. Losing to the curse boss after gaining the skill Mitro gear.
4. Defeat the boss (whiout having Mitro gear).
5. Defeat the boss after gaing Mitro gear.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
In case people have trouble finding all the endings there is a tottal of 5 and you get them by:
1. Submiting to the alchemist.
2. Losing to the curse boss.
3. Losing to the curse boss after gaining the skill Mitro gear.
4. Defeat the boss (whiout having Mitro gear).
5. Defeat the boss after gaing Mitro gear.
What is Mitro gear ?
Also, as I did every upgrades possible for the characters, I can't beat the curse boss at all (I'm lvl 90), he just curse me like this and does triple attacks at way too much damages...

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
You know it actually rare to find a futa protag here where mc use said meat stick to fuck someone instead of you know protag getting fucked .

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
There are seven endings though?
How do you get the statue ending, and how do you get the Queen ending?

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
What is Mitro gear ?
Also, as I did every upgrades possible for the characters, I can't beat the curse boss at all (I'm lvl 90), he just curse me like this and does triple attacks at way too much damages...
You gain mitro gear after Eris/Elise gives birth for that to happen you need to repeadedly have her sex one of the male npc (around 9 times in total ?).
To win without mitro gear use dispel in the first round against the curse-boss.

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
There are seven endings though?
How do you get the statue ending, and how do you get the Queen ending?
Losing to the curse boss. (whiout having Mitro gear)= statue end
Defeat the boss (whiout having Mitro gear). = Queen end

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I checked it out and you're right. Those endings are stores as two recollections, not one.
I think I like the Queen ending the best, I wonder why getting pregnant yourself would lock you out of it.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
ah yes GFF the author of whatever eldricht horrors he can conjure (though I liked some stuff with the "bitch virus" or whatever, still had transform into futa which isn't my main attraction (i'm more into Breast/ass expansion and turns into a bitch/succubus style of games)
Still interesting (at least a change from usual copy pasta renpy stuff)

Last edited:

chidasda

May 25, 2018
Is there a way to beat the boss creature at the end of the castle? I can´t beat it and i always get the corruption ending :(

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Weird since a guy already loaded it succesfully but

Try this I guess

If it works, you want file 2 to load, 1 is me making my way through it since the game is fun
I don't know what is this gem you are referring too when you say"use the gem" it's not in my menu/inventory .

Reactions: crisbr

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Basically if the character becomes pregnant, whatever human (only humans impregnates the protag as there are no fights nor monsters in the game until the end), she gives birth to monsters.

Same for the girls you impregnate when the protag turns into futa, it gives birth to monsters : crawling bugs, tentacles etc.
Wait does she have to become pregnant before becoming a futa, or can she do so later? If the former, how? I've had her bang everyone in town several time including the potion guy.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes