3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
can i ask something... after having sex with emmy i can't go forward to floor 6. but the ellis says to the castle...
i already open box treasure in the crystal was stop locations and what to do now ?
i can;t broke silver stone tought
First you need to make a potion like the one's the alchemist made for Eris in the first half of the game for Emmy. You do that by gathering 10 from each material then reading the journal of the alchemist and "talking" to the chalice.
if you've done that and still can't go to the last floor then you need to have sex with all other girls till they give birth a second time.

Reactions: ipanaa21

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
First you need to make a potion like the one's the alchemist made for Eris in the first half of the game for Emmy. You do that by gathering 10 from each material then reading the journal of the alchemist and "talking" to the chalice.
if you've done that and still can't go to the last floor then you need to have sex with all other girls till they give birth a second time.
where is chalice ? i already explore the castle but i can't destroy the silver sone, so i have no clue where i can gather the items

XTor

Apr 17, 2018
where is chalice ? i already explore the castle but i can't destroy the silver sone, so i have no clue where i can gather the items
The chalice is the very first thing you find and give to the alchemist, that gold thing with the blue fire.

Reactions: ipanaa21

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
does anyone know what to do after reaching floor 6? im still missing a lot of cg's and have no idea how to progress

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Need help. I'm at lvl 80 and already maked the 3 girls pregnant and giving birth at least two times, the only thing Ellis said after that is that i should explore the castle, since now i can break the other type of rocks. Well, i did explored everything and collected some things, what i should do now? Something tells me it's something about this crystal, but the game gives zero clue about it.
stuck here too

artematus

Jul 9, 2017
I need help, I don't know how to unlock the ending 7. xD

It's the only ending I haven't unlocked.

And if I hit the crystal to unlock all the CGs, it doesn't appear.

p.D I think there is a bug with the menu image, the girl has the same appearance as at the beginning and if I remember correctly in the Japanese version, the image changed.

Reactions: DiveGal

artematus

Jul 9, 2017
For those of you who can't break through the gray rocks, you have to get all the girls pregnant and then they have to give birth. then she will level up.

When you reach level 80, you should be able to climb to the top where the corruption is and face the final boss.

You also have the option to level up more, causing the girls to become pregnant again.

Then she will say that she could have a baby too, so you have to fuck the men of the town 3 times.

Anon404404

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah. Wondering about that too. The body art in menu and status remains the same even after transformations.
This people taking about the art work in the menu are right. There's something wrong with the file CommonEvents.json in the folder www - data, i tried to replace it with the jpn version but the file contains a lot of the translation work, wondering if someone can fix it, i dont have the knowledge to do it myself

Reactions: Nessiah and DiveGal
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes