3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
I can't reach the true ending, enough though I have read the instruction, ending 6...............

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
So is anyone actually gonna reveal where the pages for the books are or did we all get distracted asking for full saved and non-MTL?

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I managed to fix Ellis/Eris's menu images not changing. I only tested the first transformation, so there could still be some issues. Extract to your game folder, overwrite when prompted.

Note that this won't fix existing saves unless you trigger an event that changes her body.
Thank you for the fix, it's still a bit glitchy (when going on status after a while, the pictures disappears, exitting the status and going again on the Status menu fix it) but it works wonderfully for all transformations (tested and approved minutes ago).

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Would also be interested in knowing this. Just played it through and would like to find more/similar.
If you check GFF's work on DLSite, there's loads more of his stuff, but as far as I can tell they aren't games as such, just CG packs. There's also another game for which he did the art linked on the page of another pirating thread that our uploader pulled it from, but the links for that one are all dead, I checked myself.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
If you check GFF's work on DLSite, there's loads more of his stuff, but as far as I can tell they aren't games as such, just CG packs. There's also another game for which he did the art linked on the page of another pirating thread that our uploader pulled it from, but the links for that one are all dead, I checked myself.
Well, his art is on point I won't deny it, not for everyone's taste but damn, that's hot. Too bad games with such body transformation aren't common around here...

Reactions: bigdom93

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Found it. Hehe.
Here's the link to GFF's other galleries.

Unfortunately couldn't download them, but you can view them online. If someone manages to pull them off there, we could repost the collection to f95 in a separate thread.

Edit: Note, some of this stuff is too much even for my tastes, so consider yourselves warned.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes