3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
What are you talking about? He's not some kind of comedian, he's an artist. "I'll be your slave, Arrick-sama!" - the game consists of texts like this one. How does it lose it's "punch"? Explain, please.
first the styl he use is something called ganguro (forgive me if mispelled) that represent black tanned unnatural blonde slut that often gets body proportions outside the norm
In western outlook you can consider it a mix of bimbo and attention hungry whore that gets humiliated
as for why it regional specific?
it on the old culture
the more white your skin the more nooble your upbringing
dark/black hair is the norm
I think you understand that its a bit alien in western cultures or even can be labelled racist (it is not intended by the way)

Reactions: godhan69

raishiro

Aug 23, 2017
is there a clue as to where to got 10 page of the advance magic ?
if explored to no avail and getting tired of entering,and exit the castle continously.

thank you guys.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Funny cause I've read through pages 3 and 4 and there's nothing about the 6th ending. Also, I had already searched the thread for "6" before. Only one person asked about it and no one answered them.
Maybe because we didn't number the endings or I got the page number wrong. 6 is one of the two that happens if you don't get pregnant yourself and just lose or beat the final boss. That good enough for you?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
is there a clue as to where to got 10 page of the advance magic ?
if explored to no avail and getting tired of entering,and exit the castle continously.

thank you guys.
Small library room on the right of floor 2 or 3. The only place where there's only one advanced page.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Anyone knows how to reach lvl 80? I'm stucked at 70, trying to impregnate those three girls and hell idk my progress moved or nah

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Is it just me or does that last SS look like she's growing dicks out of her chest, that get bigger and black...
Hmmm.. Where have i heard that before? :unsure:

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Ok the MTL translation isn't an issue for me, but having every sentence ending out of the screen is ...
Is there a way to properly display the text in inside the screen borders?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
But how do you do it?

Whatever i do before being Lvl 99 is useless, the Core always hits me with the curse and i cant counter it.

Some help please?
How many times do I need to tell people to read the thread above?

Not only have all the endings and ways to get them been broken down by people on page 5 of the thread, but I've also responded directly to that question one page or so ago. Please read the thread before you post, it's not that long.

Cast Dispel on the first turn, then Cataclysm to instantly win.

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
How many times do I need to tell people to read the thread above?

Not only have all the endings and ways to get them been broken down by people on page 5 of the thread, but I've also responded directly to that question one page or so ago. Please read the thread before you post, it's not that long.

Cast Dispel on the first turn, then Cataclysm to instantly win.
I asked. The character has not learned the spell of cataclysm. I had to win with a combination of spells. It was definitely not instantaneous.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I asked. The character has not learned the spell of cataclysm. I had to win with a combination of spells. It was definitely not instantaneous.
You're supposed to have it at lvl 90. I believe you learn it automatically after you hit that level. Maybe it's connected to making the potion, but not as far as I remember.

Nessiah Again bro, page 5. Or for the shorter answer - you need to get pregnant and give birth twice for level 99 + all scenes connected to it.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes