3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Kametz90

Feb 24, 2020
Well, this game is MTL, might have to give this one a pa-

(Notices the rather... interesting images)

Ok, it's worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Noxilum

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
yo this looks fucking amazing but i got like... 30 other jrpg eroge games to fap too so... :cry:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I can verify the MTL is good enough to play and the content makes it pretty worth it by itself.
I mean, I did spend the last 5 pages still on this thread, sooo....
content is certainly worth it yeah but omfg every time i see a MTL game i die inside because i yet to play one that is readable.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So, i've done:

- all girls pregnant
- self pregnant twice
- gained "cataclysm" the spell on lv90 that can one shot the boss

what else am i missing?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So, i've done:

- all girls pregnant
- self pregnant twice
- gained "cataclysm" the spell on lv90 that can one shot the boss

what else am i missing?
Clarify please. Hard to say what you're missing without knowing the goal.
All the scenes can be found under the item tab with the conditions to unlock them.
If you are talking about the endings in particular, page 5 of this thread has the instructions.
One ending at a halfway point in the story, two if you win/lose at lvl 90, two more if you win/lose at lvl 99.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Clarify please. Hard to say what you're missing without knowing the goal.
All the scenes can be found under the item tab with the conditions to unlock them.
If you are talking about the endings in particular, page 5 of this thread has the instructions.
One ending at a halfway point in the story, two if you win/lose at lvl 90, two more if you win/lose at lvl 99.
just want to know if i have maxed my transformation (cheated the item with the cheat crystal)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
is this like forced corruption or gradual? not that i care the cg already peaks my fancy so i will continue on.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
is this like forced corruption or gradual? not that i care the cg already peaks my fancy so i will continue on.
Honestly both. You'll see as you get further what I mean. Just be warned, that you should save every once in a while, and try to see all the scenes past each transformation.

johndoe1545 You may have missed the potion

And since I'm basically the manager of this thread, here's a repost of the link to this artist's other cg galleries you can look at online:
And the translation request thread for the other game he's made art for, made by yours truly: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-gff-inmanohime-princess-of-the-horny-monster.61521/

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Honestly both. You'll see as you get further what I mean. Just be warned, that you should save every once in a while, and try to see all the scenes past each transformation.

johndoe1545 You may have missed the potion

And since I'm basically the manager of this thread, here's a repost of the link to this artist's other cg galleries you can look at online:
And the translation request thread for the other game he's made art for, made by yours truly: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-gff-inmanohime-princess-of-the-horny-monster.61521/
you meant for corrupting emmy/emmilia? yea done that too

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes