3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
how many endings are there and how do i obtain them all
Page 5 of the thread. And since you're new here, it's generally a good idea to read at least some of the thread or use the search function before flooding it with questions. Saves a lot of time.

Reactions: LordGoyle

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i wish the menu status was translated.. anyone know what the 3 stats without measurements are?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i still can't get to level 99 im at level 90 and already gave birth more than 2 times and i went to the crystal to recollect more memories yet i seem to be stuck.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
If people have other similar games I would thank you for sharing (deep corruption + transformation (if possible), stuff like succubus village for instance. Girls turning into bimbo, succubus or sexual monsters in general. Breast/ass expansion is a big +)
I think the closest we have is probably going to be EDEN , or latex dungeon?

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
If people have other similar games I would thank you for sharing (deep corruption + transformation (if possible), stuff like succubus village for instance. Girls turning into bimbo, succubus or sexual monsters in general. Breast/ass expansion is a big +)
I think the closest we have is probably going to be EDEN , or latex dungeon?
yeah there isn't a lot out there with heavy tf themes of anything, most is just corruption and maybe some breast expansion/pregnancy,

Honestly would love to see a rpgm game made in this art style with a similar transformation but way more longer like full length rpg similar to Violated Heroine or Cursed Armor with way more free choice stuff to do.

Because this was a great game and i am sure the other game is great to but it is very short and linear which is fine i did enjoy it but imagine a full length rpg done in this style being able to change your character when you want based off your actions.

but lengthy games like that take a very long time and cursed armor was in development for atleast a few years and VH never got entirely finished.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
What and how to fuck other women after yuffie im stuck plz help
Chill the fuck out dude. And I highly suggest you at least write the question properly. Use the Hypnos spell on the three girls around town, one at bottom left, one at bottom right, and one above the stairs. After that, you can just talk to them for next stage.

And if you have questions later down the line, search the thread first. Thanks.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
yeah there isn't a lot out there with heavy tf themes of anything, most is just corruption and maybe some breast expansion/pregnancy,

Honestly would love to see a rpgm game made in this art style with a similar transformation but way more longer like full length rpg similar to Violated Heroine or Cursed Armor with way more free choice stuff to do.

Because this was a great game and i am sure the other game is great to but it is very short and linear which is fine i did enjoy it but imagine a full length rpg done in this style being able to change your character when you want based off your actions.

but lengthy games like that take a very long time and cursed armor was in development for atleast a few years and VH never got entirely finished.
Latex Dungeon is certainly the closest I know of. But yeah, there are very few with serious body modification, or with more than one specific boring type.

For instance, at this point I basically ignore all succubus based games, just because the premise is old by now (and i never found the concept too appealing anyway, since why the fuck would you want to be on the receiving end in most of the cases?)

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes