3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
does anyone else know of any other games like this made in rpgm? i love body modification stuff and its hard to find anything similar to this. Mainly degrading mc gradually getting bigger assets as the more corrupted she becomes.

The only one i can really think of is Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria but it is still very tame compared to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonesy24

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Im still stuck at level 80
Post level 80 you need to fulfill the corruption criteria for the 3 corruptible maidens (The Widow. The Guard and the Redhead).

Once you have enough scenes with them (Past the pregnancy and birthing scene for ALL three it will push you up to level 90.

For level 100 you need to have the PC approach the man and the male child in the city area (Man PC screwed back when mindcontrolled and the child in the alley)

After fulfilling these enough times (Will say PC is pregnant, PC is Heavily Pregnant... e.c.t) the PC will go to an alley to give birth. After that CG is finished they should level up to level 100.

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
does anyone else know of any other games like this made in rpgm? i love body modification stuff and its hard to find anything similar to this. Mainly degrading mc gradually getting bigger assets as the more corrupted she becomes.

The only one i can really think of is Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria but it is still very tame compared to this.
Eden https://f95zone.to/threads/eden-final-kemuriya.34381/ The mission design is something of a hot mess but various different forms of corruption. Highly customizable sprites and lots of decent content.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
t
Eden https://f95zone.to/threads/eden-final-kemuriya.34381/ The mission design is something of a hot mess but various different forms of corruption. Highly customizable sprites and lots of decent content.
that one is not bad but it mostly consist of the corruptions either being nothing more than a "costume" or a temporary status effect in fact they barely effect the dialogue or "plot" so they might as well just be cosmetics since you can just switch them on the fly.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018

some old ones from Dll site
in english most of this stuff are on Tf games site or its sister site that theme is hipnosis/mind control its a niche even there but you can find a lot
most of them are not rpgm

bbarker

Aug 15, 2017
stuck at lvl 80, got all girls pregnant twice, can't break silvers stones, can't use chalice, taking to guys does nothing and can't go to 6th floor. the only thing odd noticed was i learned mitro again after the 2nd time the girls gave birth.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
if someone fully translates this i will def give it a second go, not that it was that hard to understand i got the plot and stuff but still hope to see this fully translated someday.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Post level 80 you need to fulfill the corruption criteria for the 3 corruptible maidens (The Widow. The Guard and the Redhead).

Once you have enough scenes with them (Past the pregnancy and birthing scene for ALL three it will push you up to level 90.

For level 100 you need to have the PC approach the man and the male child in the city area (Man PC screwed back when mindcontrolled and the child in the alley)

After fulfilling these enough times (Will say PC is pregnant, PC is Heavily Pregnant... e.c.t) the PC will go to an alley to give birth. After that CG is finished they should level up to level 100.
I'm level 99 with currently number of babies made with girls 21 and given birth from getting pregnant by males 21 times. Each time it goes from pregnant → things grew → birthing scene. Is there an order to approach the male NPCs, like boy first, youth second, old man last ? I saw these numbers by checking the bottom two numbers of status menu after every birthing scene and they went up. Or is there a hefty requirement like give birth 100 times to get the "heavily pregnant" screen?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
You have hit the level cap now if memory serves (miswrote back then, level cap is 99).

You should be good to reach the top of the castle. (And face the games boss, depending on if you choose to win or lose you get a different ending if memory serves- Just to note. The final skill you unlock will oneshot the final boss)

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
You have hit the level cap now if memory serves (miswrote back then, level cap is 99).

You should be good to reach the top of the castle. (And face the games boss, depending on if you choose to win or lose you get a different ending if memory serves- Just to note. The final skill you unlock will oneshot the final boss)
How do you unlock the statue ending and the queen ending? Also there's an empty crystal right before the boss room if you go around from either direction and down into the room. Is there any point to it?

rtdhydtrhdfgh

Feb 24, 2018
yah im also wondering how to get statue and queen ending. do i need to unlock all cutscenes to get them, or they done by masturbating in a certain room orosmething

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
yah im also wondering how to get statue and queen ending. do i need to unlock all cutscenes to get them, or they done by masturbating in a certain room orosmething
I found out all the endings.
Aric ending - Don't cast spell when Aric threatens the minister in the public
From this point, every ending I achieved were past level 90. Just make sure you save in an empty slot after each level up so you can test it yourself.
Once you reach level 90, you can't go into the boss room yet. You must break rocks and get the necessary items 10 of each for a boost(some of them are in older places that were locked by rocks when you were underleveled, check every place in the castle where there might be rocks blocking places), then go upstairs in the building where you used to get boosts from Aric, take the ring thats shining near the bed, go downstairs and go to the burning challice where you first drank the potion Aric gave you. Go outside, she is standing by the tent on the left side, talk to her. After the scene with her, Elis will say something like interacting with boys now.DON'T DO IT. IF YOU DO, YOU YOU LEVEL UP TO 99 AND YOU CAN'T GET THE STATUE OR QUEEN ENDING. After Elis says that, head straight to boss room.Remember, at this point you have not learned the most powerful move Mitros. If you defeat the boss, you get the queen ending. If you let Elis lose, you get the Statue ending. Thats how you get those two endings.
If you want the rest of the endings, get Elis pregnant with the males around town, give birth and after giving birth you should level up to 99, get mitros. If you defeat the boss now, you get Star ending. If you lose, you get the curse nursery ending.

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
it's me or it's not translated yet. when I want to check the status has not been translated into English

FoxCrest

Aug 30, 2018
No, and in one of the endings her dick becomes easily visible from space and the surrounding landmasses are covered in cum.

This is not a joke.
Holy Shit, I didn't think you meant that literally. The dick that can pierce the heavens like a friggen DBZ energy beam leaving the earth's atmosphere.

Dec 8, 2018

I for one think the Defenestration is the best bimbo/body corruption game out there. Still in development, but there is plenty too see and do. It recently had an update that makes me quite excited for the future of the game.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I for one think the Defenestration is the best bimbo/body corruption game out there. Still in development, but there is plenty too see and do. It recently had an update that makes me quite excited for the future of the game.
that game is alright i did play it could do without the whole Communism background and Russia politics.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes