3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

darkdhruv123

Dec 19, 2018
So I haven't looked at this game itself, but I have seen the art that the person who drew this does and trust me, the protagonist changing form as they get corrupted is normal for them. Usually there is some outside agent (i.e. monster, drugs, curses... oh wait that's here), but as you can tell in the initial image all of those characters are probably the protagonist in various states of corruption, going from pale skinned to darker as they get more corrupt and turn into a hermaphrodite.

There's a series they do where it's a group of sentai rangers and the blue is turned into a monster by a monster king, then proceeds toa transform the rest of the rangers by having sex with them, including absorbing the pink ranger.

GFF is interesting to say the least, no idea about this game in particular.
can we avoid hermaphrodite

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
you can beat the last boss with the 2nd most op spell instead, get the queen and statue ending depending on win or loss. For that, you only get the girls preg and don't get fucked by the boys(doing both will get you to lvl 99 and you won't get the aforementioned endings)

icesword77

Nov 22, 2017
Ah this game has a character with tits the size of a fifty pound bag of potatoes and nipples the size of plates. Quality work /s

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i really enjoy this game. but i still feel like it missing some thing. there two girls. you can't get them pregnant. one is near the tent and one that help you. they should add more female

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i am stuck im at the point where mc fell down the steps and knocked yuffie out and the mc fuckers her and theres a circle where she waits at and when mc waits for her to come out yuffie says something but doesnt make much sense and i cant enter the castle

okme

Jan 21, 2018
I went back into the red roofed house after having sex with all three girls and seeing another girl flirt with one of the guards, now I cant get the scene to fire again and cant go back into the house where everything started.

I am also missing page ten of enchanted magic book.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
im trying to uncensor the images using deepcreampy ai, but i'm not very good at this... 2nd pic looks better but it keeps making the head smooth like it doesn't exist.

dsadasasfsfa 0.png A60-1K1b-5 2.png

Last edited:

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
i am stuck im at the point where mc fell down the steps and knocked yuffie out and the mc fuckers her and theres a circle where she waits at and when mc waits for her to come out yuffie says something but doesnt make much sense and i cant enter the castle
You need to talk to the other 2 women

1453AD

Feb 13, 2018
Did anyone else have a bug where they couldn't get the "break" spell to use on the brown rocks? I went to the basement area after getting the 1F key, but I didn't get anything other than materials? Did I miss something?

Reactions: pacman12
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes