3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
If you're struggling to make progress, look at the scenes you haven't unlocked under items, under scene viewer. It'll give instructions and you'll get an idea about what to do.

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
does anyone else know of any other games like this made in rpgm? i love body modification stuff and its hard to find anything similar to this. Mainly degrading mc gradually getting bigger assets as the more corrupted she becomes.

The only one i can really think of is Hellfrost Dark Knight Styria but it is still very tame compared to this.
Seconded but anyone know games in general that have these themes? Hard to find stuff with body mod, preg and BE together at all let alone just in RPGM

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Is there anyway to change my skin color back to normal in this save? Or is this forced on you in the main story?
This is part of the story, and I honestly recommend you play from the start even if you are just here for the scenes. There's no actual combat in the game aside from the final battle, and it's easy and entertaining enough to get through normally.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
questions, can you get all five girl pregnant. if yes. how to get blue hair girl and black hair girl pregnant.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
How do you beat the final boss? Like the whole game has zero combat and then in the end boom! The boss just kills me in 1 turn.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Obligatory reminder to search the damn thread before asking the question. There is a post detailing the endings and how to get them, including the final fight.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
huh, i also did that translation :D posted on few days ago
When I click your link it leads to a Japanese version. Is your translation applied elsewhere?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not sure how to beat the curse. I'm certain I'm doing it wrong. I just don't see any more content aside from attacking it.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes