RPGM Completed Complete (Translated)[RJ292155] CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Princess's Body and Soul by GFF

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 26, 2019
RJ292155_img_main.jpg
Hello everyone, I'd like to announce that I have finally finished translating the game !
This is a proper English translation, not a MTL in case you're wondering. I've been working on this project for 12+ hours a day for the past three weeks and I am happy to share my work with everyone for free here! Happy fapping~

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
Great Job!
That was a good initiative on your part. Thanks.

I can't download through MEGA (too big) = (
... if you could upload it on another site ... that would be great.

Thanks again and congratulations
You need to download the MEGA Sync app in order to download any file above 500MB via MEGA.
It's quite easy to download and install, just a few clicks. I have no problems uploading the game
on some other website if that's what you want, but if you get the MEGA Sync app it should work
with you right away.

Reactions: wiclen and Weezy12

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Is the Status menu supposed to be untranslated?

1613696820834.png

And yes i downloaded the game from this thread.

also found this:
1613697679546.png

Looks like the 2nd felattion scene doesnt unlock even if u play it
1613697727795.png
but the third one unlocks just fine

the 4th titjob scene also suffers from not unlocking in the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edarin

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
Could you upload it in another site please it's kinda hard for me to download it with Mega i am from Cuba and Mega does not work pretty well with big archives connection here is too slow and i need more than 1 day to download it. Nopy would be great .
Thanks for your hard work buddy

Dec 26, 2019

View attachment 1043416

also found this:
View attachment 1043419

View attachment 1043420

The status menu didn't show up in T++ and thus I couldn't translate it sadly.
Here's the translation for it:
Bust
Waist
Hips
Penis
Number of times you let other people cum
Number of times you came
Number of times you came inside someone (creampie)
Number of times you got pregnant
Number of times you got someone pregnant

As for the 2nd Fellation scene, you just need to talk to Alrec again after giving your first blowjob.

is this the v1.05 tho? it has a lot of progression bug fix
I really have no idea, but I believe the version I translated is the latest. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: Edarin

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The status menu didn't show up in T++ and thus I couldn't translate it sadly.
Here's the translation for it:
Bust
Waist
Hips
Penis
Number of times you let other people cum
Number of times you came
Number of times you came inside someone (creampie)
Number of times you got pregnant
Number of times you got someone pregnant

As for the 2nd Fellation scene, you just need to talk to Alrec again after giving your first blowjob.

I really have no idea, but I believe the version I translated is the latest. I could be wrong though.
actually another translator is working on this as well and he has the latest ver.

guess either i wait or ask someone to port your patch into his

Dec 26, 2019
If you look at my third screenshot u see that i unlocked the 3rd fellation scene yet the 2nd one remained locked even after that.
If you enhance Ellis's body further without talking to Alrec again it'll most likely take you straight to the 3rd fellatio scene, skipping the second.

actually another translator is working on this as well and he has the latest ver.

guess either i wait or ask someone to port your patch into his
I can do that for you if you can provide the latest ver.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
If you enhance Ellis's body further without talking to Alrec again it'll most likely take you straight to the 3rd fellatio scene, skipping the second.
I wouldnt be reporting it as a bug if i had done that.
I made sure to unlock every possible scene before talking to Alrec for further enhancements.
The 2nd fellation scene played when i talked to him but didnt get unlocked in the list.

I also started a new game after that to confirm and the same still happened.

I guess that Johndoe may be correct and this may not be the latest version with all the bug fixing done

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2019

View attachment 1043416

also found this:
View attachment 1043419

View attachment 1043420

I translated them, just unzip this in your www folder.

Well, once I'm done translating this game people will have two versions to chose from.

Reactions: Aswiri
Dec 26, 2019
I wouldnt be reporting it as a bug if i had done that.
I made sure to unlock every possible scene before talking to Alrec for further enhancements.
The 2nd fellation scene played when i talked to him but didnt get unlocked in the list.

I also started a new game after that to confirm and the same still happened.

I guess that Johndoe may be correct and this may not be the latest version with all the bug fixing done
Perhaps, but that's weird since I did unlock the 2nd fellation scene during my playthrough without any problems whatsoever.

I translated them, just unzip this in your www folder.
Thanks, the menu didn't show up in my T++ even though I went through every file. Maybe because I wasn't using the latest version of the game.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
if menu doesnt reflect her current image of corruption, then its not latest ver. or some bug blocking progression (funny enough, i didnt encounter any even on v1.00)

on other note, sara (sorry, i cant type jp so i dont know how to tag you) if you are interested to maybe TL another game, share game, or help in any form of translation work, i want to invite you to server (link in my signature)

you too MediocreTranslation if you want to meet some other translator.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Perhaps, but that's weird since I did unlock the 2nd fellation scene during my playthrough without any problems whatsoever.

Thanks, the menu didn't show up in my T++ even though I went through every file. Maybe because I wasn't using the latest version of the game.
hit me up when you joined, i have to juggle a lot of server

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Where do we put the "CG Sets" folder?

Do you have something in the main game folder that uses them even though they're not in the game folder?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote