3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
And how to progress story after lvl 50 excatly
Usually explore after every levelup, and after you hit a new threshhold return to the city for new scenes. Of the things I remember, you get to 4th and 5th floors, find the remaining pages and ingredients, and use those to progress. The game generally tells you what to do once you, to explore the castle, or to do something with the girls in order to progress.

I do suggest you look at page 5 of the thread as you get closer to the end, it describes all the endings and how to get them.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Floor 4 on the left, chest with the treasure. You're lucky I kept saves throughout the game so I had one at lvl 50.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Latex Dungeon is certainly the closest I know of. But yeah, there are very few with serious body modification, or with more than one specific boring type.

For instance, at this point I basically ignore all succubus based games, just because the premise is old by now (and i never found the concept too appealing anyway, since why the fuck would you want to be on the receiving end in most of the cases?)
there was deviant discoveries that wasn't too bad (bimbofication).
Latex dungeon was great. I really enjoyed the intro of "The last demon Hunter", the rest of the game isn't bad, but the intro is much better, wouldnt minds a full game like the intro :O.
there was also Rain's Rave with some body mod
if you have any list of similar stuff (even "lesser" entreies, I am interested)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Rain's Rave is mediocre in terms of body mod. It has variety, but the art just doesn't do it justice, and the whole point is to go somewhat overboard with it. Adventure High has a bunch of interesting body mod concepts, but it also doesn't go very far.

There are very few games with pure body mod - as in expansion and addition of weird shit, rather than just transformation into some boring ass monster species.

I'm doing a catalogue of my collection at the moment, and there are very few games that would fit into this specific a criteria. If you are interested in more like this game though, you can scroll back a few pages on this thread, I link a catalogue of CG galleries by the same artist. Haven't been able to download them, but you can view them online. And be warned, some of them go a bit too far even for my tastes.

Plus, I'm in the process of making a thread for another game by this dev/artist. So keep hitting that refresh button (withing 10 or so hours, after the mods review it.)

D

Deleted member 2636442

IS THERE A Walkthrough TO THIS GAME ( SORRY BAD ENGLISH)

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Rain's Rave is mediocre in terms of body mod. It has variety, but the art just doesn't do it justice, and the whole point is to go somewhat overboard with it. Adventure High has a bunch of interesting body mod concepts, but it also doesn't go very far.

There are very few games with pure body mod - as in expansion and addition of weird shit, rather than just transformation into some boring ass monster species.

I'm doing a catalogue of my collection at the moment, and there are very few games that would fit into this specific a criteria. If you are interested in more like this game though, you can scroll back a few pages on this thread, I link a catalogue of CG galleries by the same artist. Haven't been able to download them, but you can view them online. And be warned, some of them go a bit too far even for my tastes.

Plus, I'm in the process of making a thread for another game by this dev/artist. So keep hitting that refresh button (withing 10 or so hours, after the mods review it.)

I have read/looked at stuff from GFF I know his interest in eldritch horrors and stuff like that. TBH i dont mind turning into a succubus as long at there is some body mod (except hairry armpits which seems to be the most common for some FFFFF reason, probably village of nightmares)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I have read/looked at stuff from GFF I know his interest in eldritch horrors and stuff like that. TBH i dont mind turning into a succubus as long at there is some body mod (except hairry armpits which seems to be the most common for some FFFFF reason, probably village of nightmares)
yeah im not a fan of corruption games with no tf elements, will still check them out regardless, My huge thing is transforming into dark skinned busty bimbos/gyaru and there really isn't much for that in terms of rpg's.

Worst part some games are not tagged with anything to give you the idea it has expansion so good luck finding out, Though i bet there is alot more untranslated rpg games in my taste that have yet to be translated in any way shape or form.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I mean just look at the translations request thread there are over 300 rpgs in there and i am sure atleast a few of them have extreme body modification in them, It's just most of the lighter themed games always get the priority first it seems.

Reactions: Jeffry7977
Nov 11, 2019
I'm level 80 how do I get to the 6th floor I can't talk to the chalice. I and floor six say the curse is too strong.

Last edited:

wilwil

Feb 24, 2020
Good game if it had the proper translation would be fantastic i expect it gets it in no longer

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Im frustated, already roaming around the castle and doesnt find anything

1. Just finished 1st arc
2. Got a dick
3. level 40
3. Got 3rd floor key

Can anyone help?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Use the Affection Option. That should reset the counter (Use it Immediately upon going down stairs, if you take any steps before you use the skill the dammage effect will kick in and boot you back to the start)

After you get the books go back to the house where this all started.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helmyoga
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes