3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I need help, I don't know how to unlock the ending 7. xD

It's the only ending I haven't unlocked.

And if I hit the crystal to unlock all the CGs, it doesn't appear.

p.D I think there is a bug with the menu image, the girl has the same appearance as at the beginning and if I remember correctly in the Japanese version, the image changed.
to get ending 7 u need to win with lvl 99

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
LV90 required, 2 skills required, hints: 150mp (1 hit), another( read though the description of skills)
But how do I do it? I'm already lvl 99, I got both the skills. If I kill the demonic core, I become some weird creature. If I let the core kill me, I become some weird creature. So, my question is, how do I get to Ending 6?

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Got a problem with the game. There is no sound? Also deleted and restarted and again no sound? Can anyone help me.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I wonder why the file size is only 1.09gb while on dlsite it's 3.48gb?
Cause dlsite also has a folder of CGs attached and something else too. which is another 2.whatever gigs altogether.

Also everyone else who's asking questions about the endings, read the goddamn thread, it's not that long. All of these questions are answered on page 3-4.

Jul 27, 2018
i m a bit disappointed. english is not my first language (and second, and third), so i dont care for the MTL. The game is very linear. i felt playing a VN in a RPGm

artematus

Jul 9, 2017
Got a problem with the game. There is no sound? Also deleted and restarted and again no sound? Can anyone help me.
Maybe and I say maybe, you have to go to options and turn up the sound.

That happened to me too. xD

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Cause dlsite also has a folder of CGs attached and something else too. which is another 2.whatever gigs altogether.

Also everyone else who's asking questions about the endings, read the goddamn thread, it's not that long. All of these questions are answered on page 3-4.
Funny cause I've read through pages 3 and 4 and there's nothing about the 6th ending. Also, I had already searched the thread for "6" before. Only one person asked about it and no one answered them.

qmangroup

Aug 31, 2017
I'm lost and stupid. What the fuck do I do after the first arc, when the futa starts?

Edit: I'm still stupid (very stupid), but no longer lost.
Give us a hint?

Edit: Ok, as you're in the castle, your HP goes down. You can get it back by using your affection spell which allows you to go further.

Last edited:

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone else have a 100% cpu usage with this game?
I have a 6 core cpu and it uses 100% in all threads

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well, his art is on point I won't deny it, not for everyone's taste but damn, that's hot. Too bad games with such body transformation aren't common around here...
it is fairly known fetish/styl in his state but not mutch gets translated to english due to roots in eastern culture that mostly loose its punch when translated

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
it is fairly known fetish/styl in his state but not mutch gets translated to english due to roots in eastern culture that mostly loose its punch when translated
What are you talking about? He's not some kind of comedian, he's an artist. "I'll be your slave, Arrick-sama!" - the game consists of texts like this one. How does it lose it's "punch"? Explain, please.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes