3.60 star(s) 21 Votes

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
ah , yes. The legendary queen of Dickearth.
Played this on release, it's a bit disgusting but not bad as scat.

unperson

Jul 17, 2018
I managed to fix Ellis/Eris's menu images not changing. I only tested the first transformation, so there could still be some issues. Extract to your game folder, overwrite when prompted.

Note that this won't fix existing saves unless you trigger an event that changes her body.

D

Deleted member 2636442

I have a bug in the game. after I brought the didlo. can't save the game. and he again asks for a dildo although I have already given him. (sorry bad english)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Also, wtf do you do after you fuck all the girls for the first time and the game tells you to go to the castle? I've been pretty much everywhere except floor 5 from which it kicks you out instantly.

Edit: Nevermind, I missed a library sections with pages for the book.

Potox2020

Jul 24, 2020
I'm stuck in the 4th floor, I have 9 pages, I did get the "amnesia" spell but I don't know where else to go, I can't find the last page

Last edited:

Ponyniac

Jul 25, 2017
How to defeat the boss? (big damage, useless stun)

P.S. Dispel-Hypnos-Break claire-Deliva-Break claire-Desire-Break claire-Hypnos-Break claire-Deliva-Break claire-...........

Last edited:

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
So from what I can gather, to get the queen and or statue ending DO NOT let Ellis get pregnant? Instead impreg the 3 girls then make a potion for Emmy, and once Emmy is under your thrall head straight to the boss?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So from what I can gather, to get the queen and or statue ending DO NOT let Ellis get pregnant? Instead impreg the 3 girls then make a potion for Emmy, and once Emmy is under your thrall head straight to the boss?
Yes. Just go up into the tower after the three girls and the potion, and then win or lose to the boss to get the ending.

And to the person above who didn't read the thread, you cast Dispel on the boss first turn and then hit him with the Cataclysm or whatever the other special ability was called.

Reactions: JJZ-Godd

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
Yes. Just go up into the tower after the three girls and the potion, and then win or lose to the boss to get the ending.

And to the person above who didn't read the thread, you cast Dispel on the boss first turn and then hit him with the Cataclysm or whatever the other special ability was called.
wait so am i stuck now? i got ellis pregnant and gave birth and i got all 3 girls to give birth im level 99 am i stuck with the ending where you kill the floor 6 boss?

Reactions: Freaker777

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
wait so am i stuck now? i got ellis pregnant and gave birth and i got all 3 girls to give birth im level 99 am i stuck with the ending where you kill the floor 6 boss?
Or you go find the crystal in the castle below the treasure room and use that to unlock the remainder of the gallery. At least allegedly. I didn't check myself yet, since I read the thread ahead of time and got all endings.

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
Or you go find the crystal in the castle below the treasure room and use that to unlock the remainder of the gallery. At least allegedly. I didn't check myself yet, since I read the thread ahead of time and got all endings.
yea i know but still i wanna play the game

Nidkar

Sep 9, 2019
I need to know this as well. Very confused

Edit: I too am an idiot that figured it out.
please help a fellow idiot who cannot figure it out. i need to get some kinda treasure for the bandits but i've explored the entire castle (as far as i can go) and can't seem to figure out where to go.

edit: i realise i bugged the game somehow, softlocking myself in the castle, because i somehow triggered the futa masturbation scene without having grown a dick first. this resulted in the game asking me to get a certain treasure that i couldnt reach because i wasnt in the right state yet. i just replayed the game, and just went to the fountain after you give arlic the dildo. hurray for new content

Last edited:
Reactions: IchmagKäse
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes