3.60 star(s) 21 Votes
Sep 12, 2019
Need help. I'm at lvl 80 and already maked the 3 girls pregnant and giving birth at least two times, the only thing Ellis said after that is that i should explore the castle, since now i can break the other type of rocks. Well, i did explored everything and collected some things, what i should do now? Something tells me it's something about this crystal, but the game gives zero clue about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DUCKSPIKE

dropmethebomb

Jun 20, 2017
Need help. I'm at lvl 80 and already maked the 3 girls pregnant and giving birth at least two times, the only thing Ellis said after that is that i should explore the castle, since now i can break the other type of rocks. Well, i did explored everything and collected some things, what i should do now? Something tells me it's something about this crystal, but the game gives zero clue about it.

kinda forgot what to do

either :

-eris get pregnant, do it with 3 different men/child (either this one or konock other girls one, will level up)
-get other girls pregnant and birth (either this one or the get pregnant one, will level up)
-do emily
-check if you have enough pages to create new spells
-check for another treasures to give to emily

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RenéDescartes

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
Apparently I'm an idiot, because I can't find her dildo in any part of the castle that the game will let me enter/explore. Anybody mind telling me where to look?

Reactions: Floatingdeadfish
Sep 12, 2019
Apparently I'm an idiot, because I can't find her dildo in any part of the castle that the game will let me enter/explore. Anybody mind telling me where to look?
Her dildo is on third floor in the left door, it's her room, the dildo is on a blue chest.

Settek

Mar 6, 2018
I'm lost and stupid. What the fuck do I do after the first arc, when the futa starts?

Edit: I'm still stupid (very stupid), but no longer lost.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
is there some kind of guide? i cant find the last pages of the books and i cant access new rooms because of libido! pages are only in the castle?

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
can somebody help me, om stuck after having sex with Emmy to first time and Elis say go to the castle (floor 5) but there only has one crystal stoped working and can't go through to floor 6 because the curse ia to strong... i already explore but have no clue

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
i need help too i have no idea what to do now

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
I'm lost and stupid. What the fuck do I do after the first arc, when the futa starts?

Edit: I'm still stupid (very stupid), but no longer lost.
I need to know this as well. Very confused

Edit: I too am an idiot that figured it out.

Last edited:

ipanaa21

Jan 7, 2020
i need help too i have no idea what to do now
can i ask something... after having sex with emmy i can't go forward to floor 6. but the ellis says to the castle...
i already open box treasure in the crystal was stop locations and what to do now ?
i can;t broke silver stone tought

Reactions: elemboy
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes