Wolf RPG Completed Continent of Slaughter: Complete Edition [Final] [D's production]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So what I'm gathering by my brief look around is this game is about a couple of fucked up crazy rulers (rather they hide it or not) that are also on a power trip that no mercy kills everything that moves?

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
oh boy larger playground for slaughter and guroism. Let play the civilizations II with savages and quadrupedal organisms.

1630212774495.png

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So what I'm gathering by my brief look around is this game is about a couple of fucked up crazy rulers (rather they hide it or not) that are also on a power trip that no mercy kills everything that moves?
Pretty much. If the dialogue and in between dialogue was translated, it would make things so much easier to understand. Like I got the impression that the elf kingdom was the one that didn't like fighting from the summary since they're the ones trying to make peace and that didn't work out so "neutrality".

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I like how they basically translated the game but in a lazy way. There are explanations of what the text is saying at the top of the screen every few lines of dialogue. Weird choice, but hey it works I guess. It's all third person and different.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Not gonna shame anyone for their kinks, but I personally never really understood the appeal of guro stuff.
also, no shame but right there with you, brother my view up hentai and culture at large changed the day I saw guro it's enlightening to know there are those this turns on; truly the interwebs are vast...

Reactions: Iblis2150

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
also, no shame but right there with you, brother my view up hentai and culture at large changed the day I saw guro it's enlightening to know there are those this turns on; truly the interwebs are vast...
Aye, they really are. I'm kinda curious though, how some particular fetish developed in some people, because most fetishes I can kinda understand, even if they are not for me, but I never understood the appeal of stuff like guro.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Aye, they really are. I'm somewhat curious, though, how some fetish developed in some people because I can understand most fetishes, even if they are not for me. Still, I never understood the appeal of stuff like guro.
literally, it is for me if there is something to understand in gore/guro, I am curious. I can't deny my degeneracy if only to delve into the minds of such people as truly it is interesting/intriguing, so believe me, I get it am just a curious

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I hate guro. I just expose myself to it more to get decencatized.

Also this gameplay is addictive as hell. Imagine if the story was actually translated. Then we can actually see what's going on.

Reactions: FearTheD

damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmh,doesnt work for me each time i try to open it it crashes with an error do we need a specific program to run it?

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
It ain't NTR or Traps, but at least it ain't scat.

Nothing against scat lovers. I love you all.
You poo you.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
" Warning 18+ only "

Bruh, I'm more scared of it being "female protagonist" only.
Better hit us with the
"Fucking finally, 18+ only content be on this site."

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Also this gameplay is addictive as hell. Imagine if the story was actually translated. Then we can actually see what's going on.
From what little translation available in this game, we play as lolified hitler who actively makes everything worse. Such as shutting down higher education to melanin-abundant folks, enforcing segregation, mass execution, etc.

... but at least it ain't scat.
I have bad news for you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's up with her legs? What the hell am I looking at?
Ever heard of centaurs? Yea imagine those, but the lower half is made of human parts.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
any games like this, 4x but no gore
Venus blood and Eiyuu senki is not really free, its a linear story.
Not too many H-games at least like this the vast majority of H-games are either VN's or Turn-based RPG, but maybe try out https://f95zone.to/threads/leane-2-leane-of-legitimate-crown-v1-51-makura-cover-soft.49620/ Fair warning it takes quite a long time before the gameplay really open up, it does seems very VNish for quite a while at the start, but eventually it does open up to what this game seems like gameplaywise (from what I read and seen in SS here haven't actually played this game due to the horror that is the "translation")

Reactions: Pandora1999
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes