Unity Completed Contract with a Lust Demon ~Lovey Dovey Sex with Older Girl Succubus~ [v1.50] [ShinyaSoft]

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
i think it's actually Contract with a Lust Demon ~Lovey Dovey Sex with Older Girl Succubus~ , at least that's what dlsite says and well it looks a bit better too while still a bit messed up xd

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The only time a game is allowed on here untranslated, is if the patch cant be applied and downloaded after being patched. Otherwise, every game is in egnlish.
True, but machine translation "english" is also allowed for some reason.

From ManlyMarco's patreon: "I hand translated most of the interface, the rest is a cleaned up machine translation."

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016

From ManlyMarco's patreon: "I hand translated most of the interface, the rest is a cleaned up machine translation."
I'd really hesitate to call this "cleaned up"... It's pretty rough

does it have a twist? succubus stories are notorious for that.
From what I saw there's not really any "story", it's just sex+dialogue about sex. Didn't get through everything though, could be more.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

It’s still a translation. We don’t have strict guidelines on translations. We are not ULMF or focused on that. Unless our translation section takes off, it will stay the way it is.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
It’s still a translation. We don’t have strict guidelines on translations. We are not ULMF or focused on that. Unless our translation section takes off, it will stay the way it is.
That's fine. All I'm saying is that people should be informed when the translation is being done my machine and when it's done by a live, human translator.

Because there's a huge difference between them.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
WOW!!! I get your point :Kappa:coz I was in there too but I'm recently here now and not shifting my house from here.

ihavethecancer

Jun 15, 2019
Hmm the game doesn't work. Animations aren't playing, and she's stuck on the sitting position. Anyone else having this issue?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pazion

Jun 16, 2019
The games hot but the lighting is really fucky cant see anything because of how bright the game is. lighting settings would be nice. I tryed messing with my monitors contrast and Sat and it was still way to bright.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
The game was in japanese so I moved the translation file you guys posted it did the overwrite and stuff but it's still in Japanese

Last edited:

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Uhm excuse for the inconveniences but uh... Anyone knows how to fix this problem I'm having with this game. I only see floating clothes, no body texture. Tried both 32 & 64(by default) bit, both Uncen/TL or just the raw, but still the same result, not sure what to do?

Any help from you guys would be appreciated.