• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Control the Town [v1.0] [DOLLHOUSE]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sexil

Wasted a bunch of time trying to get around the inevitable day 3 end until I checked back here and learned that it's a feature and the game is completely incomplete.

Not much else to say. Don't waste your valuable time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

Bait and switch "game". It is basically just the abandoned start of a game. You can't play past Day 2 and there's little but the promise of more on Day 1.

It's really scammy that the author basically publishes this as an actual game. Don't waste your time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

CoolWarGamer

Not able to really do anything beyond minor sex scenes until an inevitable bad ending on the second day. No way around it. I hope that the developer will fix this eventually but this is just ridiculous. I suppose I can't say much since the game is quite literally free but still, this game is far from being completed and the tag should be adjusted.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

brainrot280

this game could have potencial, but is too short and that bug took years out of my life by how frustraiting it was to overcome and if the abandoned tag is anything to go by is truly a shame, still hope the creator learns from it and better his future games
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Thegri

gamebreaking bug on the second day, literally unplayable cause of it, will adjust my score when/if its fixed, shame cause its a interesting looking game and if it'd work i imagine i'd enjoy it. Until its fixed though 1 star and a warnin not to waste your time.